+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suzie

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Makes you wonder if she wasn't really hurt when she was let go or she got the guy.
    From everything I've read on these message boards, I don't think she gets the guy. But why do I feel like the "losers" are really the winners this season? Most of the girls seem too good for Jesse. Except maybe the cheerleader who seems like she's about on his level. I'm sorry, I see no appeal in this guy!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by IodizedSalt
    There is something about this girl that gives me the total creeps!!! I'm not sure what it is..
    Maybe her partial eyebrows? I can't get past her career without a chuckle myself. And did someone say mannequin? What a pun for her job....

I'll go crawl back under my rock now.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

compatibilty test I'm not so sure about this ......what exactly were the questions?????????

She seems nice but I don't really know her very well..........

Did anyone notice when the 6 girls were leaving with Jesse to go to the Habitat for Humanity site, someone said to Suzie, "Don't get too TAN!" (She was in a bikini...)

FORT Fanatic
    Did anyone else think that they really didn't show much interaction between Suzie and Jesse on their date?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Did anyone else think that they really didn't show much interaction between Suzie and Jesse on their date?

They didn't show that much of the date. I like Suzie the best. I think she's really cute and would make a good "football wife". If he picks Tara I don't see it lasting.

FORT Newbie
    I don't think Suzie has a lot upstairs but as so many have said neither does Jesse. One of the spoiler pics shows them making out so I'm guessing she at least gets a hometown visit. She could be the dark horse and at least she is from the great state of Michigan!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by RHUF
    I don't think Suzie has a lot upstairs but as so many have said neither does Jesse. One of the spoiler pics shows them making out so I'm guessing she at least gets a hometown visit. She could be the dark horse and at least she is from the great state of Michigan!
    It's pretty hard to tell anything about any of them at this point. There is no way of knowing how intelligent Suzie is by the 2 seconds or airtime she has had.

Michelle Kwan is Da Queen amykaren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RHUF
    Amen!

(a fellow michigander)

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion

Warren woman trying to impress TV's 'Bachelor'

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?n...d=141269&rfi=6 Local News

Warren woman trying to impress TV's 'Bachelor'

By:Norb Franz, Macomb Daily Staff Writer April 18, 2004

Macomb Daily staff photo by Ray J. Skowronek Suzie Williams of Warren is still in the running on ABC's "The Bachelor."

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained" could be Suzie Williams' motto.

So perhaps it's not surprising the 23-year-old Warren woman would answer a casting call to be on a show with two dozen other women hoping to find true love with a man they didn't know before arriving.

Williams is one of 10 women remaining on ABC's "The Bachelor."

"I thought it would be fun, a great opportunity to meet someone," Williams told The Macomb Daily during an interview at her Warren home. "I try and live each day to the fullest. I'm not afraid to take risks.

"In order to achieve dreams you have to take chances."

The bachelor on the show is Jesse Palmer, a backup quarterback with the New York Giants. Williams was excited to receive one of the coveted red roses during the "rose ceremony" in each of the first two episodes that have aired.

Williams is bound by a confidentiality agreement from revealing the winner of the competition - the show was taped in January - or any developments that have not been broadcast.

A fan of the so-called "reality" show since its first season, Williams last winter was at a Novi nightclub that hosted a "Bachelor" program party where program representatives accepted applications from wannabe contestants.

The show's producers narrowed the field from thousands to 60 who traveled to Los Angeles for a second interview. On New Year's Eve, programs officials told her they were close to picking her.

"Not in a million years did I think I'd get a call back," said Williams, a Dearborn Heights native and the daughter of Linda Sadowski and Joe Williams.

In sort of a Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes fashion, show representatives holding flowers and balloons surprised her at Wright & Filippis, where she works as a prosthetic technician.

The 25 contestants, including three from Michigan, chosen for "The Bachelor" met and sized each other up only two hours before limousine drivers took them to a California mansion to meet Palmer. By then, word had leaked out that the pro quarterback was the single guy looking for love.

"Everyone inside was talking about how good looking he was," Williams said.

In the first episode, Williams received the 13th of 16 roses offered individually and slowly to each single female of Palmer's choice. That ceremony took three hours to tape, she said.

"It was such a relief. I was so nervous," she said.

She described Palmer as a "genuine guy."

"He's very sincere, very funny. I honestly can't say enough good things."

Palmer, Williams and fellow contestant "Trish" are on the cover of this week's TV Guide.

Asked about competing with other beauties for the same man, Williams said: "I'm very secure with myself. I'm not a jealous person."

So what did mom think about her daughter going on a program to be viewed by millions? She wasn't worried.

"She has a very good head on her shoulders. She knows how to take care of herself," Sadowski said. "She handled herself elegantly."

Williams' participation in the show has brought phone calls and well wishes from people she hasn't spoken to in years. She said she is overwhelmed by the support.

Don't bother asking Williams if her future includes being the bachelor quarterback's ultimate catch. With the show's outcome still incomplete to viewers, she insists she would do it all again.

"I wouldn't change a thing," she said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast