+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Karen

It's hard for me to form any kind of opinion about Karen as we've barely seen her.

I agree with gillio, she does seem to be a classy woman.
    I hope we'll actually get to see more of her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Crystal Allen

Open Letter To Karen

Karen-

On each of 4 previous seasons of this show, 23 women have managed to leave a RC without displaying the disgusting lack of class and grace that you did last night. We've seen tears, hyperventilation to the point of needing an ambulance, bitterness, anger, and general misery. Never has anyone approched the Bachelor/ette and insulted a remaining contestant.

Additionally, I would love to know if YOU would marry a poor guy? Would you? Come on...point blank. Yes or no? Without knowing you, I dare say you would not. Who the heck are you to take on that nasty schoolmarmish judgemental prissy attitude? You're 28 and still doing keg stands so please don't feel you're within your rights to trash other women for their behaviour.

I was very sorry to see your shock and dismay that Jesse was willing to talk to Trish and accepted her explanation for her past. It was pitiful to see you unable to contain your glee while thinking Trish was so busted now that her past came out. Yes, you won the preliminary swimsuit competition at Miss America 5 years ago, and still....Jesse chose Trish over you.

Grow up, learn to display one or two adult qualities, and try to be somewhat gracious in defeat.

Hats off to Karen for tipping Jesse off last night. Hopefully, he'll listen this time.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Crystal Allen

Tipping him off

I highly doubt, as some posters have suggested that Karen was offering a well meaning and altruistic warning to Jesse, just to be helpful.

She was bitter, after all she was Miss Rhode Island so the world is apparently supposed to collapse at your feet. Did she ever think about the fact that Jenny S. put her in the same category with Trish and Suzie. So Jenny clearly did not think she was worth getting to know better. What determined the one-on-one dates were: first impression rose, compatibility tests, and Jenny S.'s views. Karen missed on all three.

Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    I highly doubt, as some posters have suggested that Karen was offering a well meaning and altruistic warning to Jesse, just to be helpful.
    Agreed. And I'd be pissed, too. But let's remember, Trish dug her own grave -- Karen was just trying to push her in.

FORT Regular
    Karen-

Totally agree.

Open Letter to Karen-
    BRAVOOOO!! BRAVOOOOO!!

Excellent letter 6 degrees!!! I totally agree with everything.

I have to add that she really looked bad last night (as in LOOKS). Her cheeks were obviously injected, as well as other features on her face. It's hard to look at her for long, it totally grosses me out.
    I also noticed on a side profile that her front teeth protrude really bad!!! Like a horse.----> \
    I've never seen teeth like that before (on a human anyway).

Also..why was Karen letting Trish hug and coddle her when she was all weepy and whiny cause there wasn't an alone date for her?? Did anyone else notice that?? Trish was practically laying on top of her! I thought.."Ohh..yeah..bitch and moan about her 24/7, but as soon as you need a shoulder to cry on..you'll take it!!" Two-faced!
    Finally...that whole, "Would you marry a poor man?" crappy question [mod edit]! WTF?! All pompous and being outright rude. Take a flying leap, you piece of dirt.
    Buh Bye Karen.
    Last edited by John; 05-06-2004 at 12:01 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Crystal Allen

One more thing, Karen

You know that material they use to make bedspreads in moderately priced hotels?

It's not really supposed to be used to make a bustier for the RC. It's not a good look.

She was bitter, after all she was Miss Rhode Island so the world is apparently supposed to collapse at your feet. Did she ever think about the fact that Jenny S. put her in the same category with Trish and Suzie. So Jenny clearly did not think she was worth getting to know better. What determined the one-on-one dates were: first impression rose, compatibility tests, and Jenny S.'s views. Karen missed on all three.

Get over it.
    I agree 100 percent. Karen's comments at the end were totally bitchy and catty. They made her look ungracious. Good riddance, Karen.

Kudos for Karen for the Trish Warning. But if Jesse doesn't get it yet, he's not going to listen to you as you're leaving.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast