+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Katie

eny
    FORT Fogey

Katie

[IMG]images/img/Katie.jpg[/IMG]
    Katie - 22, LASIK Eye Consultant, originally from Scottsdale, AZ, Currently resides in Cornelius, NC

This must be the most horrible picture ever taken by ABC of any Bachelor/ette. She looks over 10 years older than she is in that picture, but she definately does not look like that in TV. She was also the "mistake" in first rose ceremony, right? It was pretty neat that she got to advance this week too, it justifies her choice to stay.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Kuddos to Katie for having such a great attitude about all of this. As they would say in football "what a good sport". She seems very sweet and nice.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Poor Katie! She just seems too sweet & innocent & NICE for Jesse (or even to be around some of these women!)

Here is a screen cap of Katie from the first episode, during the interview part... this was the only cap I have of her... sorry it's not so flattering.

[IMG]images/img/Bachelor5_Katie_01.jpg[/IMG]

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I think it would be great if she won after her start on the show. Of course that would make ChrisHosts "things happen for reason" prophetic , and well that's just too scary to contemplate.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    That screencap is better than the horrid official picture that made her look like Tammy Faye in the 80s. At least she looks her age there.

Lol eny I was thinking about that too, based on the spoiler screencaps i don't see that happening, but man imagine the interviews on Ellen, View, Regis and Kelly, and AFR, that would be the classic "twist of fate" story, I would love that.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

OMG! I was just picturing her as the Bachelorette - with some of the aggressive guys they've had on previous shows... like Russ or even Motormouth-Ryan - can't you just picture poor Katie with either of them?!

I think Katie seems really sweet and natural..not put-on at all.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast