+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Katie

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    She is a class act. I rewatched the tape last night from last week and I just roared when she said "Me right?" when he called her name first last week. That was great.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I thought Katie was absolutely beautiful!!! BUT... she was not a good match for Jesse. And I thought her response to last week's RC was GREAT, too!

FORT Regular
    I'm gonna miss her

They didn't even have an interview with her at the end I can't believe she didn't get any air time. We hardly got to know her.

I have to wonder why he kept Karen over Katie, too. He didnt really give her a chance to get to know her, from what we could see, anyway.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCESSPINCHY
    Remember he gave her the first rose last week but my the screen caps for next week it is Karen he keeps lord only knows why
    Where are the screen caps you are talking about

Katie was by the far most beautiful girl of the group & caught my eye almost immediately from the start of the show. It's hard to find such a great combination of looks & personality in a single person...and I am glad that she will be able to find someone who will be a lot better for her than Jesse...

K

Quote Originally Posted by Kawika
    Katie was by the far most beautiful girl of the group & caught my eye almost immediately from the start of the show. It's hard to find such a great combination of looks & personality in a single person...and I am glad that she will be able to find someone who will be a lot better for her than Jesse...

FORT Regular
    I wonder if she will be at the reunion show if they have one
    They'll have to ask her about getting the rose by mistake. Then we'll actually her her talk.

FORT Newbie

Katie - LASIC model?

In my Sunday newspaper there is usually a full-page advertisement promoting a local LASIK clinic. And the model they use is Katie!!! She's not only the procedure's spokesperson, she's the manager.

Hmmm, perhaps that's why she agreed to stay after Jesse embarassed her by wrongly giving her a rose.
    Nothing like a little reality tv to get someface recognition for your business.
    I thought she was pretty cute though actually, but really wanted her to tell him to shove the rose.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123