+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Katie

FORT Regular
    I see they say she is a Corporate Manger. She doesn't seem to fit the stereotype of a Corporate Manager. Not aggressive enough

I thought her bio said she was a Lasik eye consultant....?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think they are probably concerned about advertising LASIK.

Katie is a good looking girl...

she hasn't done anything to annoy me as of yet so...

I guess it worked out that she did stay since some of the other chicks wanted out

FORT Fogey
    I think katie is the cutest girls there. I thought bachelor 1 and bachelor 3 had way prettier girls than the others. I dont see any knockouts this season so in my opinion katie is by far the prettiest.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I think it would be great if she won after her start on the show. Of course that would make ChrisHosts "things happen for reason" prophetic , and well that's just too scary to contemplate.
    I totally agree with that. That's what I thought when it first happened, that it would be really cool if he ended up picking her.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I totally agree with that. That's what I thought when it first happened, that it would be really cool if he ended up picking her.
    I did get one of those "WOO-HOO-WOO-HOO" moments when I heard Chris mutter that comment...but I chalked it up to Jesse instead accepting that he was meant to discard Karen.. didn't even think it may apply to Katie. At least Katie didn't break out with a cheer like Julie (which made me want to puke).
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I really like Katie but hope she gets more air time so we can get to know her better. Hey,do you think the loser of this show will be the next Bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by sis3
    I really like Katie but hope she gets more air time so we can get to know her better. Hey,do you think the loser of this show will be the next Bachelorette?
    I am starting to wonder why there are so few shots of her in the screencaps. Could be she's a darkhorse they don't want us to know about. Now I'm torn about whether to pick her or Karen to advance in ABC's Rose Game.

Katie

Remember he gave her the first rose last week but my the screen caps for next week it is Karen he keeps lord only knows why

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast