+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Julie

Juli is so giggly and silly she is just irritating. I turn down the volume when she talks. Listening to her, she reminds of chalk on a blackboard.

Jesse is a cipher in my book. Why on earth was he picked? It was probably a man who chose him to be the Bachelor - because he is a football player no doubt. He is way too young, not terribly intelligent or sensible, and seems to be impressed only with the beauty of the women and nothing else. There are so many other men who would have been a better choice. No wonder so many of the women didn't want to stay after getting to know him a little bit.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    She sounds about perfect for Jesse. A little dim, willing to squeeze out all the little QBs and cheerleaders he wants - let's end our torture and spare the more mature women like Mandy Jaye from Jesse, and let him ride off into the end zone with Julie.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Ugh, I actually felt embarassed by the cheer she did last night.
    I cringed.
    Would love to slap some sense into her. She's gotta stop living in a cheeracracy.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Because Celeste apparently "didn't make a move," as opposed to Julie gushing about how she wants him to meet her family and have four kids and make sure they had little football players and cheerleaders.

LOL You're killing me with this girl popping out 4 kids.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456