+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Julie

I couldn't believe it when Jesse picked Julie. The only thought in my mind was what head was he thinking with (and it wasn't the head on the top of his shoulders). She was just like a high school kid - I'm sure her hot tub conversation went similar to this (we just didn't hear it) "Hey Jessie, it's kind of like, um high school, you know - um, you're a quarterback and I'm like, um, the cheerleader and we could be boyfriend and girlfriend and you're friends could date my friends and like we could go for soda's and burgers and we could, um, like, put our initials on a tree trunk". She's an idiot and he should get rid of her next week.
    Last edited by jokerkimmie; 04-17-2004 at 08:02 PM.

FORT Regular
    There's a discussion over at the icky abc board that actually kind of makes sense. There was a rumor that there were three people who rejected a rose. Perhaps there were really three but they only showed us one. The speculation is that Mandy C and Ann Catherine weren't interested in roses either. If that's true, then he really only had to choose three people to send home. This could also explain why there was no discussion with robochris before the RC in the deliberation room. If Jesse was talking about the rose refusers and then they decided to edit them out, they wouldn't show that discussion.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by noether
    There's a discussion over at the icky abc board that actually kind of makes sense. There was a rumor that there were three people who rejected a rose. Perhaps there were really three but they only showed us one. The speculation is that Mandy C and Ann Catherine weren't interested in roses either. If that's true, then he really only had to choose three people to send home. This could also explain why there was no discussion with robochris before the RC in the deliberation room. If Jesse was talking about the rose refusers and then they decided to edit them out, they wouldn't show that discussion.
    Well then, that's 3 girls with sense.

Mandy C. for next bachelorette!
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I think Jesse is attracted to the fact that she apparently wants to be a brood mare and pop out 4 kids. He wants a houseful of kids, and she seems willing... so why not?
    Brood mare?!

Yeah, I think they'd be perfect for each other. The fact that he didn't run away screaming after the little "2 kids, one a cheerleader the other a QB" speech is a big umm clue to what's going on in Jesse's big old head.

[IMG]images/img/Bachelor5_Julie_01.jpg[/IMG]

A screen cap from the first episode during the interviews, if anyone cares... just sharing these so they don't go to waste.

lol Julie seems like a total freak to me, she is a moron, I don't think even editing would help her case. I also think they would have shown the refusals, that is GOOD television; they promoted Kristy's refusal like crazy, if they had three it would have been a field day for the producers!! They didn't show Chris and Jesse in the deliberation room because they needed to show Kristy refusing the rose and Tara giving him the 5th degree about his past ho's.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    lol Julie seems like a total freak to me, she is a moron, I don't think even editing would help her case. I also think they would have shown the refusals, that is GOOD television; they promoted Kristy's refusal like crazy, if they had three it would have been a field day for the producers!! They didn't show Chris and Jesse in the deliberation room because they needed to show Kristy refusing the rose and Tara giving him the 5th degree about his past ho's.
    One refusal is exciting, but three refusals could have seriously undermined ABC's credibility at picking an appealing Bachelor.

It's also possible that Mandy C. and Ann-Catherine didn't tell Jesse outright that they weren't interested, but made it very clear with their body language and lack of interest.

But, if these three had already taken themselves out of the game, why oh why didn't Jesse keep lovely Celeste instead of icky Julie?!?

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Because Celeste apparently "didn't make a move," as opposed to Julie gushing about how she wants him to meet her family and have four kids and make sure they had little football players and cheerleaders.

hope this girl gets eliminated next round...she's gonna have a major meltdown

i can see her now:

"We had a connekshun" * "We were perfect for each other" * "I'm the cheerleader, he's the football player" * "My cheerleader friends coulda hung with his football friends" * "We coulda been the most AMAZING couple and had the most AMAZING kids"

This woman is acting like Liz from Bach 3 after having ingested WAY TOO MANY CAFFEINATED DRINKS.. Liz appears calm and subdued in comparison.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast