+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

FORT Newbie
    Tara has never had to prove herself on a construction site. She is not a general contractor. She works for her dad who owns a company.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Maybe Tara is the anti Trish - she's private and she doesn't want her 'affairs' to be broadcast on ABC
    Well, maybe, but it's not like she was forced at gun point to be on a reality tv show. It's her choice, she should live with it, or have backbone enough to leave if she's reconsidered her decision to be on the show.

I like Tara. I think it would/must be hard to try to be on a date and act natural and have cameras/people and lights around......that's just gotta :phhht

I for one am glad to see her try to be true to herself and if she doesn't want to swap kisses that Jesse had with Trish than good for her........

now I am done ranting for the moment and I feel better

I like Tara too. I do not, however, think Tara likes Jesse. At this point, I'm having trouble seeing how any of the girls could like Jesse too much. Oy!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think she likes him... she admitted to getting those "butterflies" - but I'm sure she still has lots of doubts. Don't worry, Tara, whoever he ends up with won't be there for long, so it's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Don't worry, Tara, whoever he ends up with won't be there for long, so it's all good!

FORT Newbie
    From Day one, when Jesse saw Tara coming out of the limo, he said "Hey!" I can tell right away from his sparkling eyes. He didn't say "Hey!" to the others. Also, his eyes were glued on Tara at the table on the first one-on-one date. Too bad that it didn't show a lot of them having a conversation and dancing. Otherwise, it would be very obvious! Damn ABC, the way it edited! I still feel that Tara willl be the winner. Go Tara, go all the way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    From Day one, when Jesse saw Tara coming out of the limo, he said "Hey!" I can tell right away from his sparkling eyes. He didn't say "Hey!" to the others. Also, his eyes were glued on Tara at the table on the first one-on-one date. Too bad that it didn't show a lot of them having a conversation and dancing. Otherwise, it would be very obvious! Damn ABC, the way it edited! I still feel that Tara willl be the winner. Go Tara, go all the way!!
    I agree he seems very captivated by her, and it can't hurt that his best friend thinks she is the girl for him. I just don't get the sense yet that Tara is into him. Guess we'll see...

FORT Newbie
    Tara feels a connection with Jesse, indeed. Keep in mind how clever ABC edited between them. :phhht Tara is very much like me. I am very reserved until I know he has a huge potiental. I don't make the move even though if I am totally attracted to a guy or feel it's love at first sight. I think Tara will be open and comfortable with him eventually. Give her some time! Go Tara!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    I found this article about Tara. Her last comment is very interesting.

http://www.news-star.com/stories/042304/ent_41.shtml
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

+ Reply to Thread