+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243

Thread: Tara

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Danger Bunny and TX Dolphin -

Go to Post #386 in this same thread posted by Broadway - click on this link where he has it underlined and it will take you to the local TV station site, you have to arrow down to the right hand side of the screen and find The Bachelor/After The Final Rose and click on more details....
    Arg! I didn't know it was on the Oklahoma TV Station's web site!!! If I had known that I would have found it days ago... and now it looks like they've taken it off the main page and I can't find it with their search system. If anyone has the specific page bookmarked can you please post the link?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie
    I guess it's the whole concept that bugs me - because the behaviour that is encouraged and sometimes even REQUIRED during the show makes such a mockery of romantic relationships. But, whoever said reality TV = reality?
    The format sure isn't going to change, so I think the best solution is for me to avoid future Bachelors - much better for my blood pressure.
    That's one of the truest statements I've seen here. (sigh) There's just always that tiny little chance that a real, romantic, long-term relationship could sneak through. That's what keeps me coming back. But knowing just how staged this installment was, I think I'm at the limits of my ability to suspend disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    That's one of the truest statements I've seen here. (sigh) There's just always that tiny little chance that a real, romantic, long-term relationship could sneak through. That's what keeps me coming back. But knowing just how staged this installment was, I think I'm at the limits of my ability to suspend disbelief.
    I used to be a romantic and now I am a realist. Reality TV just reinforces that.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Arg! I didn't know it was on the Oklahoma TV Station's web site!!! If I had known that I would have found it days ago... and now it looks like they've taken it off the main page and I can't find it with their search system. If anyone has the specific page bookmarked can you please post the link?

Thanks in advance.

Go back to the link on post #386 and when it brings up the main page, go to the VERY top and click ENTERTAINMENT, this will bring up another page and the section on Tara is now on the top left hand side of that page, click on MORE DETAILS. That should bring up the video. Hope it helps.

Worked like a charm !!! Thx.

FORT Newbie

THERE IS a ANGLE..

What can i say? one look a your smile and you have won my heart...
    The most things that i love about you is your big heart and you kindest to others, but most of all you got up there and had fun ....
    i hope that after all that, your dreams have come true,and I hope that you can read this NOTE .. hehe
    YOU ONE IN A MILLON
    what can i say you have got a fan all the way down under hehehe..
    australia
    ja

+ Reply to Thread