+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Oklahoma never reacts well to getting beaten by Texas.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    Oklahoma never reacts well to getting beaten by Texas.

I like Tara and I am from Texas.

This Texas is not wild about Tara and it has nothing to with Oklahoma. I like the state of Oklahoma just fine, it's Tara I have a problem with. Last night with the little don't-kiss-me game showed her lack of maturity. This girl is not ready for a serious relationship. She acts like she's fifteen. Sorry, but I hope she goes next week.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl
    This Texas is not wild about Tara and it has nothing to with Oklahoma. I like the state of Oklahoma just fine, it's Tara I have a problem with. Last night with the little don't-kiss-me game showed her lack of maturity. This girl is not ready for a serious relationship. She acts like she's fifteen. Sorry, but I hope she goes next week.

What does maturity have to do with not wanting to kiss a guy who has kissed almost all the women there? If it's her thing not to kiss on a first date, then that's her thing. I just dont apreaciate jesse trying to force the kiss when shed previously declined.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    What does maturity have to do with not wanting to kiss a guy who has kissed almost all the women there? If it's her thing not to kiss on a first date, then that's her thing. I just dont apreaciate jesse trying to force the kiss when shed previously declined.
    ...and especially when he insists that kissing on the first date isn't his thing. At least Tara is trying to stay true to her non-TV personality. I can't imagine it's all that easy for people in this situation, even if they made the choice to be there.

Maybe Tara is the anti Trish - she's private and she doesn't want her 'affairs' to be broadcast on ABC or www.
    If she is staying true to herself this is truly an admirable quality, if she is reacting to Jesse as he did to Jess H .. well then I'd have to say bad dog!

hey who do you think it will be more difficult to face??

Jesse returning to the Giants or

Tara returning to a construction site full of men that she's had to prove herself and gain respect?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    You could say that I'm "familiar" with her antics over the course of a few years. She has problems. That pretty much just sums it all up. She can be very nice, but she has this 'rude switch' that she turns on that's funny to see. Despite the fact that she is gorgeous, she's rude, spoiled, very very selfish, and lies a lot. That's pretty much it. I don't have a huge problem with her other than the fact that she won't shut up around Norman/OKC about her ex-beau and how he supposedly "cheated" on her, which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The story she gives about it is classic. I feel sorry for her, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Personally, I don't think Tara seems to be into Jesse at all. She had some reservations about his waking up to an unfamiliar face comments and she's really reserved about kissing him. She needs to walk away and not accept a rose. Otherwise, I'm not convinced that she's there with the intent of becoming Mrs. Jesse
    I think it's perfectly reasonable if Tara has not yet decided whether Jesse is right for her. They've had one date, for goodness sake! I applaud Tara for taking her time to evaluate whether she and Jesse are a good match rather than squealing about how dreamy he is, in typical Bachelor fashion.

Personally, I hope she sticks around for another date or two, finally decides that he really is the jerk he seems to be, and then dumps him!

i think Tara IS really very innocent, if this is an act she's putting on then she is good and maybe she needs to get an acting gig

on next weeks previews where he's kissing her she just looks so stiff and uncoordinated, if she doesn't like him then why would she even let him get near her lips again?

on this past episode after he stole a kiss, she made this lil facial expression where she looked somewhat embarrassed but then kinda smiled and after said something about it feeling 'intimate'

Jesse and Jen S have been more 'intimate' than these 2...

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Maybe Tara is the anti Trish - she's private and she doesn't want her 'affairs' to be broadcast on ABC or www.
    If she is staying true to herself this is truly an admirable quality, if she is reacting to Jesse as he did to Jess H .. well then I'd have to say bad dog!

hey who do you think it will be more difficult to face??

Jesse returning to the Giants or

Tara returning to a construction site full of men that she's had to prove herself and gain respect?
    Well said Duxxy.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread