+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tara

Tara is one of my favs as well, she seems very mellow tho, imo Jesse needs someone who won't take any of his $hit. But i like her, wouldn't want her as the Bachelorette tho, she seems too quiet.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    She favors Britney Spears a little too much for me. Blech! She's pretty, and I love the fact that she called Jesse's man-whoring out - but I need to see more from her before I say that I actually like her.

FORT Newbie

**speculation and spoiler** news from E! news

I know a lot of you don't believe in Kristin's gossip from eonline, but here she was again today on "E! news" (the anchor-lead news show on E!), reporting on some hearsay....so I'm passing this on.

Story goes that Tara was at a party this weekend and told many friends and acquaintances that she was "engaged to a football player". Kristin then went on to say that that would support her inside information that the last two standing are both blondes.

Kristin said only time will tell if Tara is pulling an "Omarosa", is telling the truth, or is just nutty.
    Last edited by Blobsucks; 04-21-2004 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Additional explanation

adm
    Maybe this is just a distortion of the other rumor, that Tara was engaged to an OU football player, who she allegedly cheatedon.

I think that if Tara was really engaged to "the" football player, she'd be in court and have to pay a fine for 5 million dollars, that's what Mere said they would have to pay if she told anyone who she picked. I'm sure the rules apply to Jesse and the girl he chose as well.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I like Tara. She comes across very shy and quiet, ummmm I can relate to that........ Jesses seems to like her but he likes all the girls sooooooo
    I'm just not sure.

I think she seems to really be holding back... and if she keeps that up, I think Jesse would dump her - he seems to like the women who really come on to him - as long as they don't "weird" him out!! I don't think that boy knows what he wants....

FORT Fanatic
    Personally, I don't think Tara seems to be into Jesse at all. She had some reservations about his waking up to an unfamiliar face comments and she's really reserved about kissing him. She needs to walk away and not accept a rose. Otherwise, I'm not convinced that she's there with the intent of becoming Mrs. Jesse

FORT Newbie
    She's NOT there with the intent of becoming Mrs. "Moron." She never was. She just did all of this to get on TV. It's pretty lame, but hilarious as hell, too! hahahaha
    She's so two-faced it's amazing, people.

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igotwormstoo
    She's NOT there with the intent of becoming Mrs. "Moron." She never was. She just did all of this to get on TV. It's pretty lame, but hilarious as hell, too! hahahaha
    She's so two-faced it's amazing, people.
    Are you a 'friend' of Tara's or something? I'm smelling a little background here.

+ Reply to Thread