+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Ten - 1

eny
    FORT Fogey

Top Ten - 1

[IMG]images/img/MandyJ.jpg[/IMG]
    Mandy J - 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX. Currently resides in Austin, TX
    [IMG]images/img/JessicaH.jpg[/IMG]
    Jessica H - 25, Attorney, originally from Pearsale, TX. Currently resides in San Antonio, TX
    [IMG]images/img/JennyS.jpg[/IMG]
    Jenny Shiralli nee Jenny De Loach married to Nick Schiralli Jesse's former roommate at university of Florida
    [IMG]images/img/Tara.jpg[/IMG]
    Tara - General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK. Currently resides in Norman, OK
    [IMG]images/img/Trish3.jpg[/IMG]
    Trish - Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL
    [IMG]images/img/JessicaB.jpg[/IMG]
    Jessica B - 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA
    [IMG]images/img/Julie.jpg[/IMG]
    Julie - 24, NFL Cheerleader, who currently resides in her hometown of Sacramento, CA
    [IMG]images/img/Suzie.jpg[/IMG]
    Suzie - 23, Prosthetic Technician,from Dearborn, MI. Currently resides in Warren, MI
    [IMG]images/img/Katie.jpg[/IMG]
    Katie - 22, LASIK Eye Consultant, originally from Scottsdale, AZ, Currently resides in Cornelius, NC
    [IMG]images/img/Karen.jpg[/IMG]
    Karen - 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT. Currently resides in Providence, RI

Jesse makes the name remembering easy by keeping two Jesse's and Katie - who he'll never forget . He knows Jenny so he only has to remember 6 names and one of them is Trish which is almost Trash. So five names .
    Last edited by eny; 04-24-2004 at 09:53 PM.

The name of the girl Jenny really liked is Tara, the contracter?
    Can anyone confirm?

Thanks for posting these photos!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    The name of the girl Jenny really liked is Tara, the contracter?
    Can anyone confirm?

Thanks for posting these photos!
    That's right, Jenny liked Tara.

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    I'm liking Mandy, Jess B and Suzie... LLLLOOOOOVVVEEEE having a good piece of Trash on the show to love to hate and slaughter with my comments... Trash is definitely a piece of work and she should provide much needed drama to a show that we know will inevitably fail miserable as a relationship in the end. Too bad... he was a cutie!

On the Bill/Jen Scheft thing... Good for them. Bill's a hottie, as is Jen, so I'm sure they will be good together. Also, the Apprentice isn't quite as "fame hungry" as far as the participants are concerned, in my opinion, b/c they are actually looking for a job on the show, so it isn't as deceptive... they are just shooting for the starts, per say.... (Did any of that make sense?)
    "Forget the horse... ride the Cowboy!"

Tara is very sweet. She has the personality and that cute innocent look that would make other girls like her almost instantaneously.

Having Jenny on her good side is definitely a big plus, if Jesse really do value Jenny's advices and take her opinions into consideration. That, we'll probably see in the next week to see if he gets rid of Trish, since Jenny can't stand her and is willing to end their friendship if Jesse ultimately picks Trish.

I was soo angry w/ Jesse for keeping Trish after Jenny told him what a ho she was, " ok Jenny, I understand everything, I get it, thanks so MUCh for your imput" lol and then he goes and gives Trash a rose. But I do love having her there
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Are these shown in any paticular order? Kidding, Mandy J is at the top of my list!

What's with that picture of Trish? That doesn't look like her to me.

Kitten of the Sith Darth_Kitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliesandRoses
    On the Bill/Jen Scheft thing... Good for them. Bill's a hottie, as is Jen, so I'm sure they will be good together. Also, the Apprentice isn't quite as "fame hungry" as far as the participants are concerned, in my opinion, b/c they are actually looking for a job on the show, so it isn't as deceptive... they are just shooting for the starts, per say.... (Did any of that make sense?)

Bill's an arrogant, shallow jerk. I knew there was something wrong with him, he just seems very condescending towards women. He didn't make the cut for Bachelor 3 so he applies for the Apprentice?

Just because two people are so-called "hotties" (I disagree in Bill's case) doesn't mean they will be good together, what about personality and genuine attraction?
    Last edited by Darth_Kitten; 04-17-2004 at 09:49 AM.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get caught in jet engines.

Tara

Quote Originally Posted by Gracie7
    Tara is very sweet. She has the personality and that cute innocent look that would make other girls like her almost instantaneously.

Having Jenny on her good side is definitely a big plus, if Jesse really do value Jenny's advices and take her opinions into consideration. That, we'll probably see in the next week to see if he gets rid of Trish, since Jenny can't stand her and is willing to end their friendship if Jesse ultimately picks Trish.
    I dont think he would of kept Tara before Jenny told him that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast