+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Top Ten - 1

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Sorry about the Trish mix-up . I had uploaded another pic someone had sent me of Ms.Trash at work pre bachelorette and it linked to this post.

That didn't look anything like Trish to me. Was it really her?

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Sorry about the Trish mix-up . I had uploaded another pic someone had sent me of Ms.Trash at work pre bachelorette and it linked to this post.
    Your pictures are so funny. I would just like to know why all the women that we love to hate always get the bachelor's attention and the first dream date like Kirsten, LeeAnne, and now Trish. Each time I have thought what a waste of dollars and fantasy. The bachelorettes said it best at the Reunion show during the Firestone series----She is so undeserving.

This also had to turn off the medical student that begged for a quick exit. I had to admire her non-material guts because I wouldn't have been able to willingly walk away from such a fine mug even though it was stuck to Trish or the trash can.

FORT Regular
    There is a picture on the last page of the following

http://www.brandydejerezspain.com/Br...Sep30_2002.pdf

The names seem to be in the wrong order. The link was to the woman who was listed as TS. The other woman in the picture actually looks like Trish.

Thank you noether. Now I understand.

Master of the Precious Albertared's Avatar
    Out of the top 10, I think Julie or Suzie could be 'the stalker'...
    Trixie false hobitses...

Why on earth would this guy choose to keep a girl his "friend" likes and get rid of a girl his "friend" dislikes. Can't he make his own decisions. I am sorry, I am so turned off by his indecisiveness and dithering about the girls. Also, his constant "she is so beautiful, I could barely talk". Does this man have a brain in his head or is it malfunctioning and another region of his body doing all the thinking?

Personally, I like Trish/Trash. She is not afraid to say what she thinks. I doubt that she would hold her controversial opinions back even if she knew there was a mole. Plus - she adds some color to what is becoming a routinely drab "reality" show. The one who annoys me is Julie the giggly cheerleader - that girl agrees with everything anyone says and is so chirpy it is irritating.

And - how could a real friend say "If you were to marry Trish, I wouldn't be your friend anymore" or something to that effect. That really bothered me.

Hey, I have an idea - let the mole pick the girl. If he picks Tara at the end (when he doesn't seem to be too enamored with her so far), we will know Jenny S. influences waaay too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppella
    i hate this season . . . .the girls are horrible and the guy is a BIG JERK!

I agree and it is so frustrating, especially after such an amazing MerIan experience . HOWEVER, I remain a hopeless optimist/romantic and am rooting for Mandy J. I think she has the maturity and calmness that would be good for him...and she's stunning (despite persistant mole rumors). Now whether he's good for her is another post .

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Kitten
    Bill's an arrogant, shallow jerk. I knew there was something wrong with him, he just seems very condescending towards women. He didn't make the cut for Bachelor 3 so he applies for the Apprentice?

Just because two people are so-called "hotties" (I disagree in Bill's case) doesn't mean they will be good together, what about personality and genuine attraction?
    At the end, Bill said something along the lines of "If I don't find a woman on the Bachelor, I have problems." Uh, I think he has problems to begin with.

Anyways, I'm rooting for Tara. She held back a little when she was kissing Jesse on their first date, unlike the other women. It seems like she is giving Jesse a challenge and not opening up so much so soon.
    Last edited by canadian_d; 04-22-2004 at 10:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123