+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Ten - 1

Kitten of the Sith Darth_Kitten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    I was soo angry w/ Jesse for keeping Trish after Jenny told him what a ho she was, " ok Jenny, I understand everything, I get it, thanks so MUCh for your imput" lol and then he goes and gives Trash a rose. But I do love having her there

I think the part of her telling him what a gold-digging flake she is will come later. I believe she only told him "high maintenance" for now, which may mean to him that she likes nice clothes or something. (men! snicker snicker.... )

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get caught in jet engines.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    I wonder how much input the producers had in what Jenny could tell Jesse. It was their idea for the mole.......

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Kitten
    Bill's an arrogant, shallow jerk. I knew there was something wrong with him, he just seems very condescending towards women. He didn't make the cut for Bachelor 3 so he applies for the Apprentice?

Just because two people are so-called "hotties" (I disagree in Bill's case) doesn't mean they will be good together, what about personality and genuine attraction?

Bill is a plain Joe and Jen is a plain Jane. He didn't even invite Jen to the finale. His mother and sister made a big point out of saying that his lovelife is open. Bill has been quick to say on interviews that he only went out with her a couple of times and she lives 2 or 3 minutes from him like no big deal because it was convenient. He didn't even say her name on the Leno show when asked about her while making the usual excuses. I don't know what to make of his involvement with The Bachelor because I have seen two totally different stories on SirLinksalot.net in the TV Guide and Extra interviews. I don't think he is trustworthy.
    Last edited by sugarlady; 04-17-2004 at 06:47 PM.

Bill

who is BILL??? you all loss me

I am also really confused about that picture of Trish. Is this some kind of inside joke?

I don't like any of the top Ten. Jesse has a Aaron Bergie character, i bet whoever he picks . . . . .they wouldn't be together by winter 2004. I think Jesse is doing this for fame.

My Top :phhht
    10) Jenny

9)Tara

8) Suzie

7)Katie . . . . .she creeps me out!

6) Mandy J

5) Jessica H . . . . i really don't think Jesse likes her, i think he's keeping her because she will give him the lovey-dovey eyes. It seems he loves when girls see only him.

4)Karen . . . .she looks too perfect . . . like a china doll . . she also creeps me out!

3) Jessica B. . . . I just don't like her

2) Julie . . . . . is a

1) TRISH

i hate this season . . . .the girls are horrible and the guy is a BIG JERK!

Sometimes you have to do something bad to achieve something good . . . Ryan M.

[QUOTE=Zeppella]
    i bet whoever he picks . . . . .they wouldn't be together by winter 2004. I think Jesse is doing this for fame.

You think they'll be together THAT long?
    I think more like however long they're obligated to do the media tour....!

Premium Member
    Umm yeah , who the heck is Bill and why he is in the top 10 thread? Very confused.

Bill

aka Bill Rancic - the winner of The Apprentice (another reality show) rumour has it that he also applied to do The Bachelor...
    Couldn't he cut the mustard as The Bachelor? is that why he applied to The Apprentice?

I think that those with 'Entertainment Industry' aspirations should be disqualified in the first round of interviews
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast