+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessica B

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    Somebody mentioned that Jessica has an overprotective mother. Where did that come from?
    The preview voiceover.... he gets grilled by Jessica's overprotective mother
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

FORT Fan
    Great, thanks. Since I have yet to actually watch my TiVo'd version, I didn't hear the voiceover yet. I'll pay attention tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    ****bumping*****

I think she's too young.

I haven't seen a whole lot of intellectual talk either, Siryn. It's been all about the TrashBag and no one else.

Too bad, so sad.
    She is in law school right so she is very career driven it would seem but your right they haven't shown any intellectual talk, at least that we can decipher.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    She is in law school right so she is very career driven it would seem but your right they haven't shown any intellectual talk, at least that we can decipher.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't seem Jesse is too prone to intellectual talk!

Suzie said on GMA that she hoped Jessica would win the final rose. I think it'll be interesting to find out who the women would like to win and who they think WILL win. I hope they have something like that on the Women Tell All show. I'd like to know what the ladies think because obviously they know the remaining girls better than the rest of us. They would know which lady would be a better match for Jesse.

But anyways, I hope Suzie's right because I really like Jessica. I know she's young but she is by far the most adorable girl on the show! I loved how she actually got super excited over a football date where she gets to freeze in the middle of a stadium ! I thought it was so cute how Jesse confided to the cameras that Jessica makes him feel like a kid (haha, probably because she IS one) and Jessica also confided to the cameras that she feels like a giddy school girl around him. And then Jesse said to the viewers that this was one of the few nights in his life that he wished would never end and Jessica said to the viewers that this was the best date she's ever been on in her entire life. If only they knew they were each saying the same thing to the cameras! Can you imagine if Jessica won? This would be the "Jesse and Jessica" season.

I still think it will be Jessica and Tara as the final two.

Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    I still think it will be Jessica and Tara as the final two.
    I agree. and Jessica is the winner. Look how closely he is hugging her in your avatar.

After last episode, I really became a Jessica fan. I really hope he picks her.

She's been my favorite since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    After last episode, I really became a Jessica fan. I really hope he picks her.
    Me, too. She's funny, smart, beautiful and down-to-earth. Plus, miracle of miracles, she's not a pageant nut! Go Jessica (B.)

I know her mother is concerned about her future and finishing law school, but it doesn't seem to me that her mother has much to worry about. Jessica hardly seems like the type who would pass up her career dreams (if they are hers and not her mother's) for a man.

+ Reply to Thread