Current Residence: Pompano Beach, Florida

Describe Yourself:
    Outgoing, friendly, loyal

I'm most proud of:
    Buying my own home.

I haven't found the man of my dreams because:
    I'm too picky, and I work too hard.

Why I'm ready to get married now:
    I have accomplished everything on my own and this would be the next step.
    "That's Numberwang!"

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Fluff-I'm sorry, but the first thing I see popping up when I opened this thread is Trish's picture and your line above your avatar that says "great ass".
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I am seriously thinking Trish might be a ABC plant. I mean, how could someone like her slip through the rigorous screening process. And I couldn't believe she got the first impression rose. She is somewhat pretty, but by no means beautiful or elegant. I think everything was planned out, including most of the lines she spoke so far, because they were just not real, things like "things I can do in french, but I don't speak French". Come on, people don't say things like that on first date and on national TV.
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I am seriously thinking Trish might be a ABC plant. I mean, how could someone like her slip through the rigorous screening process. And I couldn't believe she got the first impression rose. She is somewhat pretty, but by no means beautiful or elegant. I think everything was planned out, including most of the lines she spoke so far, because they were just not real, things like "things I can do in french, but I don't speak French". Come on, people don't say things like that on first date and on national TV.
    Nope- she's the real deal...
    this is apparently completely normal behavior for her.

I think a real person would say/do the things she does...if they are totally self-centered and absolutely crass. Crass is the best word I can think of to describe Trish...totally devoid of tact and social grace.

pgj
    FORT Newbie

all

what exactly has Trish modeled for? has anyone ever seen her on tv or any kind of medium? What is her last name?

Crystal Allen

I'm in the minority- I like her

What I think is off-putting about Trish is that her behaviour is the exact opposite of how we expect women to behave. She's proud of her accomplishments, confident, brash, and outgoing. Women are expected to downplay themselves, to appear 'less than' they really are, and Trish isn't like that. Even other women are intimidated and resentful when they see a woman who is not conforming to socially expected behaviour. She also genuinely doesn't care if the other women like her; this is not how women are supposed to be, we are supposed to want/need others to like and approve of us. So she doesn't like kids....so what. How many women _secretly_ agree that it would be great to have a full time nanny to watch the kids for you. Because [I used to be a nanny, so I know from whence I speak] child care can be boring and frustrating. Trish is just admitting what we all know to be true.

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    watching Trish last night complain about children brought back memories of a movie called "Mommy dearist." i can totally picture Trish sscreaming to one of her children "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!" (hopefully, i'm not the only one that remembers that movie....it's about Joan Crawford.)
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

Quote Originally Posted by pgj
    what exactly has Trish modeled for? has anyone ever seen her on tv or any kind of medium? What is her last name?
    Trish Schneider
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

I think Trish needs to 'fess up that she never wants kids to Jesse. It is not fair to him or the other ladies that know they want children. I think she just wants to win. Bad reason to be there.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast