+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Trish

FORT Newbie
    shes my choice....gosh...shes tha best !!!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    As much as we like to Trash the Trish , I think the basic thing wrong with her , is just that she's so wrong for Jesse( if he really wants the picket fence).

She and someone who wanted no part of the whole kids family deal would be a much better match. Now that I think of it , she reminds me of the girl who was my maid of honor at my wedding. She did marry rich , to a much older guy who had already done the whole family thing. Neither one wanted any part of the "sticky lolipop faces" , so they are very happy.
    She could cook though

Crystal Allen

Jesse and the Picket Fence

What indication do we have that Jesse wants the White Picket Fence life?

He has said repeatedly that he wants a woman with her own life and her own interests.

He gave one rose [and wanted to give a second rose] to Kristi, the medical student who during their alone time talked about what type of surgeon she wanted to be. He gave a rose to a lawayer [Jessica H] who had the distinction of being the youngest attorney in her firm. He gave a rose to Jessica B who is a law student that lists as her proudest accomplishment finishing college in 3 years. Tara is listed as a 'contractor' which may well be a male dominated profession in which she is doing well.

He seems more intrigued by Trish's being outspoken and independent. He's said repeatedly that he did the show b/c he wanted to meet women who were not going after him because he was a pro athlete.

She has big ears. All I can see now is her ears in that picture of her. I can almost see them flopping.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I really don't think she's all that either. Some of the other girls are much more attractive.

Jesse has repeatedly said he wants a family with LOTS of kids and how important having that is.That would equate to the picket fence to me. Trash only would cop to two kids and only if they weren't "messy" Anyone who has ever had kids, was laughing their butt off at that whole lolipop face thing. Spit happens ( usually on you)

Crystal Allen

Messy Faces

As a former nanny to three kids [4,7, and 9], and having helped raised my two younger siblings, it's just not that hard to wipe a kid's face off. The total time it takes to run a pre-moistened toweltte over a kid's face is like 30 seconds. It's also not hard to let kids know what is and is not acceptable public behaviour. I find many of today's parents to be horribly lax in those areas. If you take pride in your family and in yourself as a parent or caregiver, you'll care how your kids present themselves in public.

Obviously, "white picket fence" is a somewhat metaphoric way of speaking of having a 'traditional' suburban life, which not everyone has or wants. Also, is it not possible that Jesse, at age 25 might actually CHANGE HIS MIND about what he wants, or what he thinks he wants? It's easy to see a certain lifestyle from the outside and think it looks like fun without realizing the necessary work and sacrifices. How many men think "I want a son to toss around the football with" without thinking about sleepless nights/loss of freedom/impact on the relationship.

I don't think Trish is that bad, actually.

So she's been around the block a few times. At least she's frank about it. If she finds flaunting her sexuality enpowering, then I don't see why the rest of us should howl in self-righteous indignation.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    As a former nanny to three kids [4,7, and 9], and having helped raised my two younger siblings, it's just not that hard to wipe a kid's face off. The total time it takes to run a pre-moistened toweltte over a kid's face is like 30 seconds. It's also not hard to let kids know what is and is not acceptable public behaviour. I find many of today's parents to be horribly lax in those areas. If you take pride in your family and in yourself as a parent or caregiver, you'll care how your kids present themselves in public.

Obviously, "white picket fence" is a somewhat metaphoric way of speaking of having a 'traditional' suburban life, which not everyone has or wants. Also, is it not possible that Jesse, at age 25 might actually CHANGE HIS MIND about what he wants, or what he thinks he wants? It's easy to see a certain lifestyle from the outside and think it looks like fun without realizing the necessary work and sacrifices. How many men think "I want a son to toss around the football with" without thinking about sleepless nights/loss of freedom/impact on the relationship.
    I agree with you and you are right most men think about having families but they don't consider the sacrifices the wife has to make especially if the man doesn't think he needs to help around the house! But then Trish/trash will have a nanny so she doesn't need to worry about anything except the pregnancy part..........now we are talking work!!!!!!

If Jesse ends up with her than they deserve each other.

I think she's going to have to find someone to "carry" those kids for her too, if she thinks having babies is just a simple matter of *popping* them out! Can you just imagine her in labor!

Quote Originally Posted by Working Mom
    As the mother of two lollipopped stained kids (as are 99.5% of all children) I'd love to hear Trish's advice on how to keep them clean 24/7 since she acts like she has so much great advice in this area. What an idiot. I will however, defer to her on the topics of limo molesting and french acts of sex. I am sure her advice in these areas will be quite sage and experience based. If I was the mole --- I'd hit Jesse on the head with a 2x4. If I were the remaining girl's I'd question his judgment and tell him so.

I used to feel the way Trish did, but not as strongly. I've always loved kids. but wanted them to be *clean.* I'm now the mother of three kids (under 5) and while I've been somewhat obsessive about keeping them clean and sweet smelling, I've also come to realize that at the end of the day.....the messier they are, the more fun they've had.

Anyway. Trish sucks.

+ Reply to Thread