+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Trish

i guess i think all women act differently around the men they are trying to impress - especially in the beginning. and i think trish isn't so blatant about her moneygrubbiness around jesse, but i don't think she's really hiding who she is either... i just think she's toning it down.

oh, and re: him dating a girl after being advised that she's a tough one from his alleged best friend - then yes... i have to agree. he was warned and wasn't deterred, so he deserves what he gets.

i guess i don't really think it matters this time around. i just simply think jesse is lying when he says he's looking for a wife. a girl he can show like a trophy to his friends after a game that he didn't meet while signing autographs on his way out of the stadium? yes. i think he's just looking for a new person to sleep with who he actually is being FORCED to get to know for 6 weeks before actually bedding them.

I agree to an extent, sher.
    I think toning herself down or masking her true self is acting differently.
    It could all be in the editing though, so hard to tell.

I hate the giddiness some women exhibit around men, when they are in actual fact strong, confident, independent women.
    I don't think Trish is that bad I have to say and I do think that people will always act slightly differently round men or women, I just hate it when people act completely differently round the opposite sex.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-15-2004 at 06:19 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

nah, most women don't keep the act up after they've actually snagged the man. what i find funny about trish is that she really doesn't seem all that into him... she just seems interested in making sure he is into her. another trait of my girl friend. doesn't matter if she wants the guy or not... she wants that guy to want her. i see it loud and clear in trish which just lends to the attitude she's putting off to the girls. she's got a guy into her by putting forth very little effort while poor pathetic julie is about to burst a vessel trying to get his attention.

FORT Fogey
    I personally like Trish. I also would not want to be her friend but good for her that she is who she is and can be herself on national tv whether people like it or not. If a man was saying the same things alot of women would find him attractive cause he would be considered a "bad boy" but with a woman shes a "skank"? give me a break! if shes the one who has had sex with more than 35 people that is alot as far as my standards go but I would bet my life that Jesse has been with more. I dont see what was so suprising to the women that he's had one night stands. Hello ladies, hes a gorgeous rich football player. If a guy has women throwing themselves at him on a regular basis, he's gonna take advantage of it. There has been alot of rock stars and other famous men who have claimed to have been with a thousand women and people dont think Jesse has been with more than 35? get real. I wouldnt pick trish if I was a guy but its not like Jesse is prince charming. I also dont get the feeling that he's seriously is ready to settle down. I think this opportunity came up and he took advantage of it and if a wife comes out of it so be it but I bet this wasnt his main reason for going on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    oh, and re: him dating a girl after being advised that she's a tough one from his alleged best friend - then yes... i have to agree. he was warned and wasn't deterred, so he deserves what he gets.

i guess i don't really think it matters this time around. i just simply think jesse is lying when he says he's looking for a wife. a girl he can show like a trophy to his friends after a game that he didn't meet while signing autographs on his way out of the stadium? yes. i think he's just looking for a new person to sleep with who he actually is being FORCED to get to know for 6 weeks before actually bedding them.
    Absolutely.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    It seems to me that Trish is a lot like Kristen from B3 with Andrew Firestone. Eventually she will get caught up in trying to remember what she said to whom. If nothing else, she certainly is making the season entertaining... pretty much the premise of the whole TV show.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Got a new avatar to honor BitshTrish.

I posted this in the show discussion thread last night, but now it belongs here:

Everyone ready for my flame? Here goes:

Dear Trish,

I'm interested in your comment about having dated money before and knowing lots of connections and doing lots of things with the rich crowd. If that were true, then you should have already been to the Orpheum in Los Angeles. If you have hung with the high-faluting types, then you have already seen a production of La Boheme. Your hair has probably looked better before and I could have done the same thing with a tub of Vaseline. The only reason Christophe is famous is because he charges $200 a haircut.

Children do clean up. Lollipop is easy to wash off and is visible. The 'candy' you've been sucking on for so long is just as sticky and dirty, we just can't see it on you when you're in the grocery store.

Jenny is on to you, she has told Jesse about you. I'm betting Jenny has asked Jesse to let you go on the episode when her identity is revealed to you. It's called 'Sweet Revenge' my dear. Make sure to wear something other than that thong of yours, you're gonna wet yourself.

Sincerely,
    RCM

P.S. Why the hell wear a thong if you knew ABC would blur it out? All it did was make you look like you have a fuzzy bunny tail in the middle of your ass.

***WHEW!*** That felt good!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Oh No!

She's on the cover of TV Guide...

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    nah, most women don't keep the act up after they've actually snagged the man. what i find funny about trish is that she really doesn't seem all that into him... she just seems interested in making sure he is into her. another trait of my girl friend. doesn't matter if she wants the guy or not... she wants that guy to want her. i see it loud and clear in trish which just lends to the attitude she's putting off to the girls. she's got a guy into her by putting forth very little effort while poor pathetic julie is about to burst a vessel trying to get his attention.
    I totally agree with your insights, sher! I think you have our Trish/Trash totally figured out - to her Jesse will just be #42 or whatever! Women like her get off on being able to make a man want them...

+ Reply to Thread