+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Trish

She did tell him that she didn't want kids. Then Jesse hedged and said he didn't have to have kids right away, which relaxed Trish.

Funny thought - if a man said the things she said, acted the way she did, would it be so bad?

Not that I like her - she's a skank... but the thought popped into my head that she's become the victim of a double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    She did tell him that she didn't want kids.
    I thought she said she "considered" not having kids and then SHE hedged and made some lame comment about only wanting 2 so she wouldn't have to "divide her time between four".

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I think everything was planned out, including most of the lines she spoke so far, because they were just not real, things like "things I can do in french, but I don't speak French". Come on, people don't say things like that on first date and on national TV.
    I think she is for real. I like to joke around like that but you never give other people dirt on you when you are going after the same person. You always want the advantage, she signed a death wish by telling everyone about her gold digging ways. The skunk hairdo had me laughin though, and I am lovin the new av ineedalife.

Crystal Allen

She never says she doesn't want kids...

What she is seen saying to Jesse is "I toyed with the idea of not having kids." That's not the same thing as saying "I don't want them" and then backtracking. Additionally, during the conversation they have in the kitchen, she is saying she doesn't like messy, screaming kids. She says she hates going to the supermarket and seeing kids running around screaming with 'lollipop smeared all over their faces' and I have to agree with her. I'm sure most of us that are adults are appalled at the behaviour kids exhibit today. I know I am, I would NEVER have gotten away with the things that I see kids doing today. And honestly, when I went out in public with my parents they made certain I was neat, clean, and well behaved because they actually had the sense of shame [that parents today seem to be lacking] at the thought that somebody might think they were a bad parent.

First off- she has no personality... all she talks about is herself and money. She is not a "nice person" as my mom would say.
    It's not like she is some bold personality like Madonna- a powerful woman who is going to do what she pleases etc.
    It's not that she really believes herself when she says that she is fabulous, she is just looking for others to reassure because she does have low self-esteem.
    She is looking for a man as her meal ticket. I have heard from first hand sources that she will only engage in a conversation with anyone who she thinks can't help her. Think about if you were at a wedding, seated at the "singles" table w/ a bunch of people who you grew up with, elementary school classmates perhaps... wouldn't you make small talk, try and catch up a little on what had been going on in their lives? Chances are you probably would because even though you are here on the internet talking about reality shows you probably do have some social graces.
    Trish does not.

Also I loved her comment that she would only want 2 kids, because she would want to focus her "positive energy" on them... she has no positive energy.

Crystal Allen

Editing Editing Editing

I have to respectfully disagree. We only SEE her talking about money.

We only SEE her semi-outrageous comments because that's who her 'character' is.

I also do not agree she is looking for a meal ticket. In fact, her remarks in the kitchen indicate that she HAS dated wealthy men and that merely having money and status are not enough for her. Additionally, she owns her own home and appears to be self supporting. Her remarks about 'not settling' actually sound more like she can stand on her own two feet, and will only give up her independence for the right man.

As the mother of two lollipopped stained kids (as are 99.5% of all children) I'd love to hear Trish's advice on how to keep them clean 24/7 since she acts like she has so much great advice in this area. What an idiot. I will however, defer to her on the topics of limo molesting and french acts of sex. I am sure her advice in these areas will be quite sage and experience based. If I was the mole --- I'd hit Jesse on the head with a 2x4. If I were the remaining girl's I'd question his judgment and tell him so.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Mom
    As the mother of two lollipopped stained kids (as are 99.5% of all children) I'd love to hear Trish's advice on how to keep them clean 24/7 since she acts like she has so much great advice in this area. What an idiot. I will however, defer to her on the topics of limo molesting and french acts of sex. I am sure her advice in these areas will be quite sage and experience based. If I was the mole --- I'd hit Jesse on the head with a 2x4. If I were the remaining girl's I'd question his judgment and tell him so.

You can try all you want to keep kids clean, but it doesn't always work in your favor!

I highly doubt that they would have TWO "plants" on the show -- the Spy is enough to determine what the girls are saying and the Spy could certainly stir it up as much as Trish....I say she is the real deal as we see it.

I think that regardless of what we have SEEN her say about money, kids, the married man, there is some truth to it that would point to a red flag for Jesse if he is looking for kids, family life, etc. She certainly isn't it!

I like her, but I agree that Trish does not exude the social elegance and grace that we most often would like to see in an ideal woman.

But I do applause her for her guts to admit exactly what she wants in life and to not be afraid to say it in front of other women who are competiting for the same man. Just think about how many other women out there could secretly be thinking about the same thing, but are too afraid to express them due to the fear of ostricism in the group. Yes, at this point, Trish is definitely on her own, totally isolated, among the girls.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie7
    But I do applause her for her guts to admit exactly what she wants in life and to not be afraid to say it in front of other women who are competiting for the same man.
    So how come she can't say the "exact" same things in front of Jesse? I wonder what he would say to all of her profound statements?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread