+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: possible spoiler - final two guess

FORT Newbie

possible spoiler - final two guess

Do you think Trish is one of the final two? They always take the final two girls out of the house and put them in a hotel and film them getting up and getting ready on the final day. It showed a clip of Trish in her pj's staring out the window of a hotel - not the house.

If he's dumb enough to pick her then he deserves her.

FORT Newbie
    I think she could very well be in the final two. It would make great t.v. to have a villian like Trish there until the end, and also that he is putting a friendship on the line with Jenny (mole). Remember, in the beginning, he said he liked a woman who "had her own life" meaning he is not going to go for any of the gals that seem like the "dependent" type. Men love challenging, difficult women, (and sex) so, the "money grubbing ho" might be just what Jesse is looking for.

Trish reminds me so much of Kirsten..(the bachelorette Andrew didn't choose). What a nasty, materialistic witch.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Ann
    I think she could very well be in the final two. It would make great t.v. to have a villian like Trish there until the end, and also that he is putting a friendship on the line with Jenny (mole). Remember, in the beginning, he said he liked a woman who "had her own life" meaning he is not going to go for any of the gals that seem like the "dependent" type. Men love challenging, difficult women, (and sex) so, the "money grubbing ho" might be just what Jesse is looking for.

I think he wants the woman to "have her own life" so she won't notice when he cheats on her. Trish won't mind as long as he brought home the paycheck.

I think

that Mandy J is definitely one of the final two. She'll be the "good girl." I have a feeling that Jessica B is the other finalist.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I pick Mandy J. and Tara or possibly even Mandy J. and Trish.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Regular
    If you believe that the person holding the ring is in the final two, then I think Tara has to be in the final two. Mandy J., Jess B, Trish, Suzie (not sure about Karen) all have French manicures.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha408
    If he's dumb enough to pick her then he deserves her.

I agree 100%...I would be disappointed in him for picking her though...
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I think that Mandy Jaye is a great choice for the final two and maybe even 'the one'. He seems impressed with what he sees.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

I'm starting to think that Trish may make it to the final 2. There is that picture of her in that purple flowered, off-the-soulder top and Jesse standing by a limo and there are two pictures of them kissing with the same clothes. This looks like the final dinner date at the bachelor house doesn't it? Can anyone else think of any other time when this could occur? That is that the girl gets walked to the limo? It can't be after a RC because she isn't dressed up enough.

Jesse is also wearing that orange shirt when they show that clip of him saying that he is falling in love with 2 people. Thne there is a picture of him and Sussie where he is wearing that shirt and she is wearing that black halter criss-cros top with the silver circle. I know she is wearing that top with Karen in a picture but she could be wearing the same top twice?

This could point to the Trish and Susie being the final two? The other possibility is that all these shots are from some group date.

Jusy keep in mind that the day the show aired on both GMA and Regis when Jesse was interviewed they showed clips of Susie only. I figured she must go far but it can't be her because that would be just too obvious. Anybody ????

I'm betting though the final 4 are Trish, Susie, Mandy J and Tara.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast