+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: possible spoiler - final two guess

FORT Regular

ring again

Also at the photobucket site is the picture where the fingernails holding the ring look really shiny, like they have clear nail polish on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Photobucket Site

Can someone post the link to the photobucket site? I would like to see some of these pics that everyone is referring to.

Thanks!!
    "There is only one pretty child and every mother has it"

FORT Regular
    http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Dreamer_/

There are Bach albums down at the bottom too. There are caps from shows as well as previews. Unfortunately nothing from the 4/14 show. I like KAs better, but sometimes there are usefuls shots over there.

I'm new to all this and I've been reading all your posts and it's actually been more fun than watching the show!
    I was just wondering though, about the ring picture, could that be a salesman's (or woman's) hands holding the ring, just to throw everyone off?

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    it wouldn't surprise me at all if trish is in final 2. i think jesse is attracted to her and wants her right now, and isn't thinking of having a future with her. i think that's fine since i don't think a 25 year old should be considering marriage.... especially not one like jesse.
    Amen! I said a week ago I see Trish making it to the final two.. and this time the evil girl wins... LOL!!

I do not believe for a moment that Jesse found his life long partner with this show. He amazes me with how immature he still is with the dumb comments that fall out of his mouth.

I am strictly watching now just to see how sneaky and evil Trish will behave... you know she has no friends. Cause Trish is the kind of girl that would shag your boyfriend and/or husband.. just to show you she can. Then tell everyone she did it...

final two predix: Tara and Trish.

adm
    Mandy J and either Jessica B or Tara (they are interchangeable)

I will be really surprised if Trish wins. I can't see them giving us all this negative stuff about her and then letting her be "the one". Wouldn't we all hate the show then?

Besides, Jesse reportedly said on The View that his choice has a big heart or is kind-hearted or something like that. Can you see him saying anything like that about Trish? She's a lot of things, but not that!

I'm with you on the Mandy J. and then Jessica B. or Tara. Although a Tara/Trish finale would be interesting since those are the two people that Jenny the Mole specifically mentioned to Jesse (that we saw) last episode.
    What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.~Pearl Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by noether
    Also at the photobucket site is the picture where the fingernails holding the ring look really shiny, like they have clear nail polish on.
    And judging from the size of the hands relative to the size of the rings, they're a woman's hands.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    If trish makes it to the final four, it means he cares 2 s**ts what his best friend /spy is advising him on. Well....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast