+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: possible spoiler - final two guess

I do think that Trish goes far because in the flower top thing looks like an alone date.
    We have determined that"s Trish on a group date with Suzie and Karen. You can see just a bit of her outfit in the picture with Suzie wearing the balck criss-cross halter top and Karen in the wine coloured leather jacket. I'm speculating that is in two weeks time when the other three girls have fantasy dates (most likely Mandy J, Tara and Jessica B).

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal
    On the photobucket screencaps (thanks dreamer) there is another pic of Suzie in the halter, Karen in leather jacket. It must be from slightly before or after the screen cap from Kimberlyann(thank you thank you thank you for the great caps ) Look at the very edge of the pic at Karen's right elbow. You can see Trish's hand and flowered shirt.
    Okay......where are these????? Hmmmm I thought I read everything

it wouldn't surprise me at all if trish is in final 2. i think jesse is attracted to her and wants her right now, and isn't thinking of having a future with her. i think that's fine since i don't think a 25 year old should be considering marriage.... especially not one like jesse.

ring

there is a picture of hands holding a ring near the end of the screen-caps but I couldn't tell whose hands they were. I am not sure if it was a guy/girl hand.......so confused....... :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    there is a picture of hands holding a ring near the end of the screen-caps but I couldn't tell whose hands they were. I am not sure if it was a guy/girl hand.......so confused....... :rolleyes
    I thought they looked mannish....and Jean Marie is gone so.......

I'm starting to think the show will end with Jesse and Jenny (the mole) running away together.

FORT Regular

ring

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    I also wondered if it was Jesse's hand, but either on a bigger screen or maybe when I played back the tape, it looked like there was clear nail polish. Very shiny.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by noether
    I also wondered if it was Jesse's hand, but either on a bigger screen or maybe when I played back the tape, it looked like there was clear nail polish. Very shiny.
    If he's any kind of a "metrosexual" I'm sure he gets a manicure!

for the final two I'd like to see Mandy J and Tara. Add Trish/Trash in for some .

Quote Originally Posted by cheddaz
    Okay......where are these????? Hmmmm I thought I read everything
    I think I got the link from somewhere in one of the threads so I hope it is ok to post again.

http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/...iew/?start=all

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast