+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: possible spoiler - final two guess

Crystal Allen

Trish good bet for F2

All of us Reality TV fans know that this is all about editing and making good TV. So F2 always has to come down to two very distinct types of women, the audience really has to be pulled in and really has to care. This was very much in evidence with Kirstin and Jen from the Andrew Firestone season. With Trista we had 'nice poet guy Ryan' and 'slick Charlie.' So F2 probably can't be two types of women that are too interchangeable or too much alike. So it's unlikely to be Karen and Julie, who are both pageant/cheerleader types. It's unlikely to be JessieD [the insecure attorney] and Susie [who come off as sort of desparate.] We already know how much Jennie likes Tara, and from Jesse's diary, he seemed glad that he gave her a chance and talked about how attracted he was to her. So my guesses for F2 are Trish and Tara.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    I'm starting to think that Trish may make it to the final 2. There is that picture of her in that purple flowered, off-the-soulder top and Jesse standing by a limo and there are two pictures of them kissing with the same clothes. This looks like the final dinner date at the bachelor house doesn't it? Can anyone else think of any other time when this could occur? That is that the girl gets walked to the limo? It can't be after a RC because she isn't dressed up enough.

Jesse is also wearing that orange shirt when they show that clip of him saying that he is falling in love with 2 people. Thne there is a picture of him and Sussie where he is wearing that shirt and she is wearing that black halter criss-cros top with the silver circle. I know she is wearing that top with Karen in a picture but she could be wearing the same top twice?

This could point to the Trish and Susie being the final two? The other possibility is that all these shots are from some group date.

Jusy keep in mind that the day the show aired on both GMA and Regis when Jesse was interviewed they showed clips of Susie only. I figured she must go far but it can't be her because that would be just too obvious. Anybody ????

I'm betting though the final 4 are Trish, Susie, Mandy J and Tara.
    On the photobucket screencaps (thanks dreamer) there is another pic of Suzie in the halter, Karen in leather jacket. It must be from slightly before or after the screen cap from Kimberlyann(thank you thank you thank you for the great caps ) Look at the very edge of the pic at Karen's right elbow. You can see Trish's hand and flowered shirt.

Look at the very edge of the pic at Karen's right elbow. You can see Trish's hand and flowered shirt.
    Ok that's right.Thanks. But then that still means that Trish makes it to the next show since Susie is on an alone date and no group date this coming week. Ok then that means that Jen S., Katie, JesseH and Julie go next week. Then that would mean Karen, Trish and Sussie get a group date, leaving Mandy J., Tara and Jessica B to go on fantasy dates the following week.

The only thing I'm sure of is that Tara, Mandy J. and Susie are in the final 4 - still not sure about the fourth or the final two. I'll bet anyhting thought that Mandy J. is one of the final 2. I'll bet that Susie is the third last to go and gets an overnight date - I'm sure that's her on the beach with the polka-dot bikini. Then there is the swinging girl on beach which we are pretty sure is Mandy J. Just need to figure out the third overnight date and it should be a slam dunk!
    Last edited by Krispy; 04-15-2004 at 02:01 PM.

did I miss something?? Why wouldnt there be a group date this week??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

There is a group date this coming week - to the construction site - but Susie has a one-on-one date. I meant that Sussie isn't going on a group date this week.

FORT Regular
    Ok that's right.Thanks. But then that still means that Trish makes it to the next show since Susie is on an alone date and no group date this coming week. Ok then that means that Jen S., Katie, JesseH and Julie go next week. Then that would mean Karen, Trish and Sussie get a group date, leaving Mandy J., Tara and Jessica B to go on fantasy dates the following week.

The only thing I'm sure of is that Tara, Mandy J. and Susie are in the final 4 - still not sure about the fourth or the final two. I'll bet anyhting thought that Mandy J. is one of the final 2. I'll bet that Susie is the third last to go and gets an overnight date - I'm sure that's her on the beach with the polka-dot bikini. Then there is the swinging girl on beach which we are pretty sure is Mandy J. Just need to figure out the third overnight date and it should be a slam dunk!

I know ABC board is not the most reliable, but someone on there lives in Atlanta and said cameras were at Trish's parents house at one point. So I see her in the final four, but then booted.

I
    know ABC board is not the most reliable, but someone on there lives in Atlanta and said cameras were at Trish's parents house at one point. So I see her in the final four, but then booted.
    Well if that is the case then we can be pretty sure that the three on the overnight dates are as follows: Mandy (girl being swung on beach), Susie (polka dot bikini shot on beach) and Tara (kissing Jesse in front of waterfall picture). If my prediction of Susie being the Chad of this season is right, then its got to be Tara and Mandy in final two.

Its interesting that the picture of Trish in the pink blouse in front of a window shows some kind of construction site outside. The picture of Mandy in a pink jacket where she appears to be wiping away a tear, there is a similar background. Any ideas?

FORT Regular
    I

Well if that is the case then we can be pretty sure that the three on the overnight dates are as follows: Mandy (girl being swung on beach), Susie (polka dot bikini shot on beach) and Tara (kissing Jesse in front of waterfall picture). If my prediction of Susie being the Chad of this season is right, then its got to be Tara and Mandy in final two.

Its interesting that the picture of Trish in the pink blouse in front of a window shows some kind of construction site outside. The picture of Mandy in a pink jacket where she appears to be wiping away a tear, there is a similar background. Any ideas?

Didn't Trista have a hotel room when she took the guys home? Maybe because Trish does not live with her parents, they put her in a hotel room in Atlanta, and this pic is before the hometown date or something. I don't know, that is a hard pic to figure out.

I

I almost agree with your post, but like someone said, the girls HAVE to be different. Look at the way this is usually set- up. Wanderer, unsafe Ian vs. sweet, reliable Mattew, slick, sexy Charlie vs. goody- two shoes Ryan, angelic Jen vs evil whore Kristin, good girl Brook vs. strong woman Helene. The two women can't be Tara and Mandy because they're both "good", unless one of them emerges (through editing) as a hooker of some sort or gets a lot more soon . So I agree that Trish or maybe Karen will be the bad girl vs. a sweet, angel we will all love, Tara or Mandy. I do think that Trish goes far because in the flower top thing looks like an alone date. It can only be the last one, because they didn't let Ian have two alone dates, but on second thought Trish is entertaining and what they need... so I'm lost on that point. JMO
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by noether
    If you believe that the person holding the ring is in the final two, then I think Tara has to be in the final two. Mandy J., Jess B, Trish, Suzie (not sure about Karen) all have French manicures.
    Where is this cap???? How could I have missed it????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast