+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You guys are in US magazine!

You guys are in US magazine!

Hey guys...I've been lurking around here for awhile, and haven't posted in forever, but I just had to let you know this...
    I just got the brand new issue of US weekly (Brad and Jen on the cover) and lo and behold, on the page called "the record", where they list births, deaths, deals, divorces and such it says...

Revealed? Using the internet, savvy fans pieced together clues pointing to Jenny Schiralli ("Jenny S") as the spy reporting to Jesse Palmer, 25, on The Bachelor.

Yay! You guys and your detective work are now famous! Just thought you'd all like to know...keep up the good work!

Hey, we even got her address and phone number! You want to know?
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Too bad they didn't credit the FORT. I believe the FORT scooped the whole internet with that one.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Yeah, that bites. They could have at least credited Eny for that find, or the site...

I think it's time the FORT got some recognition for the expert detective work that's done by its members! Whenever I read all the screen cap analyses, I wonder how all those poor regular viewers who don't know about the FORT manage to make any sense of the show!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think it's time the FORT got some recognition for the expert detective work that's done by its members! Whenever I read all the screen cap analyses, I wonder how all those poor regular viewers who don't know about the FORT manage to make any sense of the show!
    Me too! I was talking about the Bachelor with my friend Sarah tonight and she asked "How do you know all of this stuff?"

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Me too! I was talking about the Bachelor with my friend Sarah tonight and she asked "How do you know all of this stuff?"
    Last week I was watching with my girlfriends and everyone was talking about the spy, trying to figure out who it was - and I said, well it certainly doesn't look like her with the blackouts, but I heard that the spy was Jenny S. and I pointed her out. One girl said "OK that's it, I don't want to hear anything else you know before it happens." I said well if you want to know what's really going on, got to FORT.com.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

That's cool! LOL...I guess the experienced posters are good at this stuff.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    I completely agree! You guys are AWESOME! When I tell what I know re: reality tv shows, any of them!, I tell it like its fact... 'cause when you girls/guys say it... it might as well be... YAY!!!! I'm a member of the smartest detectives in the WORLD!!! (Now if you girls would just get to work on that little Iraq issue, we'd be set to go!) lol.

+ Reply to Thread