+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill from The Apprentice dating Jen Schefft (Andrew's Ex) ?!

FORT Regular
    Here's a short news item from Extra TV on the new couple:

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailyn...04/04_13d.html

Couples News: Who’s Got the Hook-up?

It's a Reality Romance! Five months after the end of her engagement to "The Bachelor's" Andrew Firestone, Jenn Scheft has reportedly bounced back -- with another reality TV hottie, and this time it’s with 'Apprentice' finalist Bill Rancic.

Us Weekly's Caroline Schaefer tells "Extra" that, "Bill and Jenn are definitely a hot item."

Schaefer says the reality stars met in January, while guest-starring on a Chicago radio show, and since then they've been spotted together all around the windy city.

"They have a very good rapport with one another," reports Schaefer. "They're very easy-going and they're just having a good time."
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

OHH, I thought she and Andrew were the cutest couple the shoow ever had, am hoping they get bsck together eventually
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I liked Jen as a Bachelorette...probably the best the show has had yet. I think she and Bill make a CUTE couple! I thought of Andrew as very boring and dull..no personality. Yes, he has it in the bank account, but that's not everything.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by hobokengirl
    to make it worse, not sure if you knew or not but it gets worse, Jesse and Trishelle have hooked up before. this I know for a FACT! Small, small world of reality folks!
    That wouldn't surprise me in the least! That girl gets around! :rolleyes

Jesse and Trishelle from the Real World: Las Vegas? OMG! She's crazy...but I think she must have hooked up with every guy in sight which is a big nono. :nono
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12