+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I would love to see

I would love to see

The bachelor make a speech right after the show season ends that says something like, due to what I have seen during the season behind the scenes I feel I have picked a total witch and I have ended the relationship.

I wonder if people like this Trish girl realize he will see all of this eventually.

I would love to see...

Live Rose Ceremonies!

More of the one-on-one conversations.

Uncut unedited segments downloadable from the web (e.g. one-on-one conversations, entire individual interviews).

Fewer previews. Every second of "what's coming up" is one less second of show.

The Bachelor "surprising" the girls for an early morning breakfast before they can put on their makeup...

The Bachelor watching the individual interviews for each women without them knowing about it beforehand. Or better yet, watching them together...

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Live Rose Ceremonies!

More of the one-on-one conversations.

Uncut unedited segments downloadable from the web (e.g. one-on-one conversations, entire individual interviews).

Fewer previews. Every second of "what's coming up" is one less second of show.

The Bachelor "surprising" the girls for an early morning breakfast before they can put on their makeup...

The Bachelor watching the individual interviews for each women without them knowing about it beforehand. Or better yet, watching them together...
    Definitely Fleiss & Co should schedule a sunrise get together...that would be a real eye opener.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

The early morning thing would be fantastic yes yes. Or how about just getting to see Jesse's reaction as he watches some behind the scenes footage of the girls.

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    I would love to see.... cellulite on contestant's thighs, a few with flabby arms and a stretch mark or two wouldn't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Didn't one of the Joe Millionare's do that?

K

Nope

that was Rob on For Love or Money I believe.

FORT Irregular
    I would love to see the REAL reasons for not giving a girl a rose. . .They always say something lame like "there wasn't a connection" or "she wasn't here for the right reasons" when it's really "she's too flat-chested for my taste" or "she's so freakin' boring" or "I'd do her, I just don't wanna date her". Maybe Simon Cowell could be the next Bachelor - at least we'd get some honesty! He'd say "Your hair is dreadful and you need to lose some weight, so I'm not offering you a rose". How refreshing would that be?

Haha he actually has a girlfriend and from what I've heard he's actually pretty whipped

but I'd love to see the real story, so when another season like Mere's roll around I won't be going "WTF!?!?" when I find out who she chose.

Less use of the words, " dramatic", "unbelieveable", "chemistry", "connection", "most shocking ever", "coming up", "up next", "when we return"

Whole convesations, not snippits

Less insincere BS

And DEF DEF DEf the sunrise breakfast together :forl
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma888
    I would love to see the REAL reasons for not giving a girl a rose. . .They always say something lame like "there wasn't a connection" or "she wasn't here for the right reasons" when it's really "she's too flat-chested for my taste" or "she's so freakin' boring" or "I'd do her, I just don't wanna date her". Maybe Simon Cowell could be the next Bachelor - at least we'd get some honesty! He'd say "Your hair is dreadful and you need to lose some weight, so I'm not offering you a rose". How refreshing would that be?

LOL awwww, that would be kind of f'ed up. But then again i know how people on these show can be so superficial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast