+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I would love to see

Quote Originally Posted by brncoswthrt
    ***The most dramatic draft ceremony yet***
    For those of us embarassed in San Diego (i.e. Eli Manning's father calling the San Diego Chargers begging them not to draft his son tomorrow morning), I would LOVE to see San Diego draft Eli Manning, trade him to the New York Giants (who desperately needs a QB), and have Jesse released from his contract before this season of the Bachelor closes. Can you even imagine the ABC PR scramble on that one???
    And then watch the Giants still hit the crapper ala what the Baltimore Colts experienced with John Elway when he refused to play there.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I love the idea of the breakfast or the bachelor/bachelorette arriving at the manison without warning -- just to talk and catching everyone of guard.

I also like the idea of a bachelor or bachelorette between the ages of 35-45 and let's just drop the "most anything" comment. It gets sickening.

I would also like to see some of the disasters that happen. I mean come one let's see how they respond when the date doesn't go "right" -- a flat tire, the keys are locked in the car, it rains all over you on the date. Relationships are built on the shared stresses as well as "wonderful times".

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I want to see more actual dates. Make the group dates smaller. For pete's sake, they only do one rose ceremony a week. There are 6 days in which to date. There is absolutely no reason for a group date with 5 or 6 women, whatsoever.

After making the first cut, they could have 3-4 group dates with 3-4 women, and the 1 individual date. The only increase in cost would be for the date sites - for dates like snowboarding or skiing, or helping out habitat for humanity, that shouldn't cost much. Plus everyone would be getting a better deal at getting to know the Bachelor(ette), and vice versa.

Having more group dates would also cut out the catty filler. Who gives a crap about the drama in the house? Let's see him/her really get to know these people.

Quote Originally Posted by brncoswthrt
    ***The most dramatic draft ceremony yet***
    For those of us embarassed in San Diego (i.e. Eli Manning's father calling the San Diego Chargers begging them not to draft his son tomorrow morning), I would LOVE to see San Diego draft Eli Manning, trade him to the New York Giants (who desperately needs a QB), and have Jesse released from his contract before this season of the Bachelor closes. Can you even imagine the ABC PR scramble on that one???
    brncoswthrt,
    part of your wish has come true

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan23
    brncoswthrt,
    part of your wish has come true
    And who says you can't dream big!! The other parents at my son's sporting event thought I had a screw loose after LOL when I heard it on e$pn this morning. With that big baby Manning sitting in the driver's seat in NY, where does that leave our not-so-lonely Bachelor? Oh that's right, with one of the remaining 6

I would be really curious to hear any interviews in the near future with Jesse..."so Jesse, now that your TV career has taken off, {and you're 4th string with the Giants}, do you see early retirement in your future? or perhaps a career in reality tv?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234