+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I would love to see

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    I completely agree with you berries.... Especially men. Women generally are more apt to settle down at a younger age... 23, 24'ish and settling down is common w/ women. However, the guys have to be AT LEAST 27 in order for this to be a serious show for them to do. Otherwise, they are probably just after T&A and some TV time... Actually, Bachelor could branch from their show now... They could keep the young ones for the drama, cattiness, scandals, STALKERS and sex driven show that we all know and love, then they could do a realistic bachelor... where things aren't so "sexed up"... with some serious 1 on 1 time, and we could actually SEE it! The bachelor/bachelorette could have kids... they could be twice divorced... could be normal, everyday, middle income, dress size 10, shoe size 7 1/2 NORMAL EVERYDAY PEOPLE instead of high income, dress size 2, shoe size 10 NOT NORMAL, PERFECT MODEL specimens looking for a major boost to their winery/CD/football career...
    "Forget the horse... ride the Cowboy!"

Yeah!! They could call the spin-off: FAME HO's or SLUTS 'N' STUDS or I WANT MY 15 MINUTES!!

The one truth I know. Men don't pick wives. Wives pick husbands.

Stop with the Bachelor Shows and stick with Bachelorette Shows! :rolleyes

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LilliesandRoses
    I completely agree with you berries.... Especially men. Women generally are more apt to settle down at a younger age... 23, 24'ish and settling down is common w/ women. However, the guys have to be AT LEAST 27 in order for this to be a serious show for them to do. Otherwise, they are probably just after T&A and some TV time... Actually, Bachelor could branch from their show now... They could keep the young ones for the drama, cattiness, scandals, STALKERS and sex driven show that we all know and love, then they could do a realistic bachelor... where things aren't so "sexed up"... with some serious 1 on 1 time, and we could actually SEE it! The bachelor/bachelorette could have kids... they could be twice divorced... could be normal, everyday, middle income, dress size 10, shoe size 7 1/2 NORMAL EVERYDAY PEOPLE instead of high income, dress size 2, shoe size 10 NOT NORMAL, PERFECT MODEL specimens looking for a major boost to their winery/CD/football career...
    They can't ever go for that, it's actually realistic. The one thing that reality tv doesn't have.

Just a reminder to you who are suggesting a Bachelor/Bachelorette for single moms/dads...Who Wants to Marry My Dad.

They did a casting call for another installment, but it went out the window because of lack of interest. Even with the older children helping daddy make the decision it was complete BS. Ready-made-families are easy to come by, but hard to cultivate. Exploiting underage children for a reality television show would have the FCC on their ears.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I sincerely doubt any of the men would be mature enough to handle such a reality like that.
    Oh man, Jesse would have run for the hills

I wanna see some of Meredith's boys in the buff..... eerrr ummmm...Well you asked. Damon, Ian, Lanny, Matthew.......

Just going to waste... DigitalPrince's Avatar

I Would Love To See...

...`em make a show which a man can actually watch for more than a few minutes!

I haven't tuned in since Aaron's stint in about the second show, and this junk seems even more idiotic and ridiculous now than it did then. The guy is a total dolt (maybe one IQ point above Joe Millionaire...) and the gals are even worse -- they've got little apparent personality and they're really not all that great-looking (though we're supposed to think otherwise).

Judging from the ads I saw these shows are aimed totally at a female demographic, so I know I'm not supposed to be watching, but really I'd thought women had come a longer way (baby) than such shallow fantasy dreck. You'd think the advertisers at some point would realize that men have disposable income also, so they could double their audience if they could broaden the appeal of the show to include (rather than repel) men.

This stuff's horrific and virtually unwatchable. How much longer can it go on?
    ______________________________ _______
    TV - It Just Keeps Gettin' Better & Better!

I would like to see a show where there were two Bachelor/Bachelorettes (maybe twins) picking out of one pool. You could have some people choosen by each one and some choosen by both. What if they both wanted the same person in the end and that person had the final choice. Think of the possibilities... Think of the hot tub scenes... The screencaps... The confusion.

***The most dramatic draft ceremony yet***
    For those of us embarassed in San Diego (i.e. Eli Manning's father calling the San Diego Chargers begging them not to draft his son tomorrow morning), I would LOVE to see San Diego draft Eli Manning, trade him to the New York Giants (who desperately needs a QB), and have Jesse released from his contract before this season of the Bachelor closes. Can you even imagine the ABC PR scramble on that one???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast