+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: who is everyone favorite ?

Hmmm...Mandy and Christine. The Canadian woman, too. I'm not feeling Trish, but she does make for good TV.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Mandy C - she's the whole package - independent, great personality, career, and she's a naural beauty. Plus Jesse might identify with her athleticism.

My favorite is Mandy C. but I also rooted for Meredith in Bach4 (luckily she lost), so I'm guessing my fav won't win.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    My favorite is Mandy C. but I also rooted for Meredith in Bach4 (luckily she lost), so I'm guessing my fav won't win.
    That could be a good thing. Maybe she'll be the next bachelorette. With her Psych degree maybe she could manipulate Fleiss and Co in a good way.

I like the soccer girl (Mandy C.) the best. It seems, at this point, that she is the most compatible with Jesse and she'd understand an athlete and what motivates him better than the others.

Trish is the most striking - her height, figure, and face certainly caught Jesse's eye. But she looks like the "evil" one this time (there always has to be one). I think she seems fun and refreshingly open.

The French Canadian girl, Christine, also caught his eye. She has a sultry, exotic look about her, along with the slight French accent.

Those appear to be the front runners at this point.

The one I like the least - Karen. She reminds me of a psychotic Karen Black with that huge mouth and phony personality. She might end up the object of the other's scorn. They seem to be real tired of hearing about her "pageant experience".

trish

My favorite is easily Trish. Gorgeous. She has the sexiest legs and the prettiest face. I know everyone will hate her, but I don't care. Something about those reality tv bitches

Quote Originally Posted by rt6970
    My favorite is easily Trish. Gorgeous. She has the sexiest legs and the prettiest face. I know everyone will hate her, but I don't care. Something about those reality tv bitches
    Can't say I've seen enough evidence that Trish really is a b*tch yet, but it certainly sounds like that's on its way next episode. On a purely physical level, however, this heterosexual male has to admit that Trish and those legs do send the horn-o-meter off the scale.

My favourites are:

- Ann-Catherine, because she doesn't seem to be bashing anyone or throwing herself at Jesse. I know people in other threads are criticizing her hairstyle and saying she 'looks like a man' but if that's the case, then she looks like a hypnotically sexy, exotic, shapely feminine man to me

- Mandy C. I can see the appeal - she's got that sunny personality and healthy sex-appeal that you normally see on Ivory Soap commercials.

- Christy (I think that's her name) - the medical student. Drew the first rose in the regular rose ceremony, which is normally a 'power position'. Aside from that though, she appealed to Jesse with her intelligence, which is not easy in a crowd of 25 women that good-looking.

Jessica K, by far the best looking of the bunch, but she's gone already.

Second place is Mandy (Soccer) C, she the one who ribbed him about the gator salute right?

Third place, Katie, so sweet, so innocent... ahhhh.

My pick for who will win? Kristy K.

Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Second place is Mandy (Soccer) C, she the one who ribbed him about the gator salute right?

Mandy didn't rib him about the gator salute, she just said that she heard he couldn't throw a football. I think the one who made the gator comment was one of the Jessicas...
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie
    I doubt anyone will agree with my picks, but my two faves are Anne-Catherine and Jean Marie.

Edited to say that I hate that our old post counts were wiped out with the accidental erasure of the Bachelor thread!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast