+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The top (whatever) predictions

Alanna, I was thinking that the girl on the beach might be Ann-Catherine as she has medium blond hair. Also, she seems to be the one opening the door in jeans (same hair) in another spoiler pic. That coupled with the Quebec City pics (Ann's home town) lead me to believe she might be in the top three.

I also think Karen is in the top three based on the boat pic.

Mandy Jaye or Tara could be the other but it is unclear which one - looks like a fantasy date with a long haired blond.

JMO

Hmm but with that theory, there is no one truly "good" that all of America would love, that means the b*tch would have to be one fo the other girls, and also then Trish would look even worse since I can't see the general audience loving Anne Cathrine or Karen, I def think Trish is in the top 3 just based on the amount fo attention she is getting, also because she is in a TON of pics. I think Anne- Catherine gets to the top 4, but her hair isn't nearly as thick as the girl on the beach. So I think the top 4 are Anne Catherine, Trish, Karen, "good" girl. Top three should be trish, Karen, and "good" girl. Who incidently isn't tall since Jesse is carrying her like a doll, and she is obviously lovable since I can't see Jesse doing it to one of the "tougher" chicks, like Mandy or Mady jaye for example.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I liked Jean Marie - she is pretty and seemed really nice in her interviews (always laughing)...but she isn't blonde and it seems Jesse prefers blondes, so I don't know.... I totally don't see Trish ever convincing anyone that she is willing to give up that model body to have a litter of kids....so I don't think she will make it to the finals.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I'm kinda thinking it'll be a little of the "forbidden fruit" theory, I think once the mole tells him how angry she will be if Jesse chooses Trish he'll like her even more. I mean he said that the mole is like his big sis, so if his big sis something, it's only natural to do the opposite. I think he won't choose her in the end tho.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Mark my words: Tara = Jen S. (Andrew's ex girl)

Tara reminds me so much of Jen S. that Bachelor 3 Andrew Firestone picked. Looks, personality, etc. I repeatedly watching Jesse's eyes were "WAY" wide open when Tara stepped out of the limo. I can tell that there is an imediate spark. Tara rules and wins all the way!

Is this a spoiler thread? I don't have a fav, so my speculation is purely based on editing patterns of the first RC that I observed from watching previous Bachelors:

At the first RC, Jessica B received a rose and the camera panned to Trish to showed her reaction. They did this with Jen and Kirsten (B3), Kelly Jo and Meredith (B3), Ian and Matt (B'2). So my read is that Jessica B and Trish are the final 2.

However, this time they throw Anne C into the mix, they also did Anne C-Trish camera panning. So maybe Trish and AnneC are the F2. But I'm leaning toward to Jessica B-Trish finale at this point....
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    I hope it's Trish & Karen. From now on, starting with Bachelor 5, I'm rooting for the b!tches and hoes....I'm sick & tired of watching bach/ette relationships end before the show airs.

FORT Regular
    Kirsten and Tina Fab.

(oh wait...)

soccerMandy and Tara
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Hi all.

I have to say, I think Trish won't make the final 2, although she will probably make it another round or two. She seems like kind of a red herring, with ALL the screen shots and publicity. So I think the last two will be Karen as the bad/annoying girl choice, and either Mandy Jaye or Tara as the blonde choice. But I've never watched an entire Bach. series before - only bits and pieces, so I'm not exactly a reality dating show expert!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I'm going to be different and say Mandy J and Suzie.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast