+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ****Spoilers In This Whole Forum***

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PHan
    Really, aside from all the good detective work here, it wasn't that hard to figure out who the mole was. She stood out from the others by her mannerisms and look. I don't mean that in a bad way. She just didn't seem as giddy to be there or as polished and glammed up.
    I agree. And not to be mean at all, but the one thing I noticed right away about (lalalala) was that she was of a normal weight, i.e., she didn't look emaciated like the rest of them. And she wasn't glammed up, either. It's interesting how they rarely put normal sized girls on this show.
    Last edited by eny; 04-13-2004 at 11:01 AM.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by jenoy2001
    I agree. And not to be mean at all, but the one thing I noticed right away about (the mole) was that she was of a normal weight, i.e., she didn't look emaciated like the rest of them. And she wasn't glammed up, either. It's interesting how they rarely put normal sized girls on this show.

I really like what you said about her being normal sized. I get so tired of people calling normal sized girls fat or huge.
    I like your point of view.
    Last edited by eny; 04-13-2004 at 11:02 AM. Reason: remove the mole

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    I completely agree! My ex-b-friend and I were watching it and he was like "Why's he picking the ugly one? She should have fixed her hair different!" Now, I didn't think she was ugly, but saw exactly what he was talking about. She just wasn't "glammed" up at all and didn't really seem like she was trying to impress anyone with her hair, makeup or dress. (She's very pretty with her hair down, I think, btw)...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Whether I know who's the mole or not...it was fun trying to figure out who it was (while it lasted). But then again, trying to figure out the mole took away from watching anything else. I was totally preoccupied with looking for short fingernails, black sleeveless dresses, longer hair..etc... I didn't hear anything that was being said.

At first I was bummed that I read it on here who it was..but then again, I KNEW that reading the threads in the Fort would reveal who it was.
    If you don't like crap on your shoes, don't walk in the cow pasture.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I knew who the mole was going into watching the first episode thanks to FORT, but still couldn't hear 1/2 of the things that were said because of the people I watched the show w/ shouting, yelling. So I watched a little of the rerun they had on Saturday night.
    One thing I didn't get about the mole, was why didn't she have her hair done- I heard them say at the whole orientation thing that you could make appts for hair and make-up- wouldn't you take advantage.
    Also I have heard that ABC has a stylist work w/ the girls on their wardrobes... don't you think they would offer the mole this service and she would use it to try and better blend in?

don't you think they would offer the mole this service and she would use it to try and better blend in?
    I don't think it was such a big deal to make her model-like because the girls had no reason whatsoever to even think there might be a spy, you know? There's never been one, so why would they have any reason to question someone being there? If they had been expecting a spy, she would definitely have had to blend in well. On the next Bachelors, for example, everyone will be suspicious of everyone now that they've seen a spy!

I agree she definitely stood out for being so...average. It is incredible how much a normal looking woman stands out so much on a show like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123