+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ****Spoilers In This Whole Forum***

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Those who don't like to be spoiled have nobody but ABC to blame! They just gave the mole away. If they had planned the release of pics and info more carefully, it might have been harder for us. But in this age of internet, I don't think they can keep it a secret for long...
    Well, they said her first name in the beginning of the show, no? Unless they were planning on giving her "character" a new name, it was easy as pie to figure out just by watching the show.

I've got some spoiled milk on the counter; may I put it in here?

The sun will come out tomorrow bet yer bottom dollar that tommorow........ If it hadn't been here it would have been somewhere else like on ET, E, Inside Edition or one of those.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Will someone PM me and tell me who the mole is? I can't find it on this forum (I think they were all edited out). Thanks
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Read the recap or the final 15+1 or the we find the mole recap. None of them have been edited out.

We're smart, we have a million heads, it was easy to figure out. The theme of the show isn't really about a mole, so I don't see why the newbie's are upset; but I respectfully cleanse my brain of all content! Let's just have fun and begin fresh!

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    Some shows are fun to spoil (this one for me)....whilst others are better viewed "as is".
    I was a newbie during the last season of The Bacholorette, and lapped up every thread that had spoiler in the title. I had so much fun that I thought it would transfer to a certain Thursday night show. I have successfully la la la la la la la la 'd a certain list out of my mind.

I would still like to know why it's such a big deal and why it's being kept secret, at least from the viewing audience.

Perhaps they are hoping to increase the "ratings" by adding the mole mystery? This show does not usually rock the ratings boat, so they may have thought this "twist" might increase the numbers.

FORT Fanatic
    so we know who the spy is... what's the big deal? All this means is we know one girl that Jessee won't pick. No one is still any closer to knowing who he WILL choose.

Besides, ABC is going to reveal the "spy" to the viewers this week anyway.

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Really, aside from all the good detective work here, it wasn't that hard to figure out who the mole was. She stood out from the others by her mannerisms and look. I don't mean that in a bad way. She just didn't seem as giddy to be there or as polished and glammed up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast