+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eonline Bachelor Article

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.

Eonline Bachelor Article

hi. didn't know where to put this. if someone already did, sorry. i love kristen who does a great chat at eonline.com on mondays.
    http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristi...x.html?fdfour2
    she always has the best gossip.
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

Thanks for the article. Kristen always has something interesting to offer.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Eonline
    Meanwhile, I hear ol' Jesse is quite the heartbreaker--the kind that'll rip out your heart and feed it to you with a spoon. A production source tells me the Q-back informed his girlfriend of three years that he needed "some time to think," then "thought" himself right over to the production offices of The Bachelor. His girlfriend found out a month later that he was the next reality whore. Yep, pretty much every woman's nightmare.
    Oh my god . I really have been watching these shows too long. That is practically word for word what I said probably happened. I must be Bulimic or something . ( bad Zoolander reference - sorry I apologize in advance)

FORT Newbie

Gossip from Eonline's Kristin

All about Jesse's bevy of booty's...I mean, bevy of beauties....by Kristin from Eonline.

This week, I gathered some tongue-wagging, lip-smacking, say-my-name scoop from a source deep, deep inside the latest Bachelor. (It's so good, I'm like a pig in poo.) But five words in particular--along with a revelation about The Apprentice's Bill (keep reading)--have me in a reality-man-bashing tizzy, which we simply must address first.

Those words? "I wouldn't hold my breath." That's precisely what my insider said when I asked whether the new, hot-as-fire Bachelor, Jesse, will stay with his chosen girl.

The source also tells me that throughout the seasons, the Bachelors have had something of a running competition to see who can sleep with the most women on the show. The standing record? Four.

Hold my hair. I might be sick.

It seems reality "romance" is a complete and total sham when it comes to male stars. Think about it: None of the Bachelor men have stayed with their ladies, while both Bachelorettes (Trista and Meredith) have found what appear to be real relationships. Meanwhile, even Average Adam, himself a reality victim, opted for a nice piece of tail from Barneys instead of the girl who seemed destined to birth his chilluns.

Where does it all go wrong? I'll tell you: These boys may start out with the best of intentions, but once they're actually on the show, they have dozens of hot women throwing themselves at their feet (and crotches). When the show hits the air, thousands more women do the same. And it seems there's something in the psyche of the strapping young American male--the kind who loves himself enough to want to be on TV--that makes him completely powerless against these advances. It's in the genetic code. Trust me. I have the sightings to prove it.

Okay, enough kvetching. And on to the juice you really want to know--everything you're not supposed to. Shhh...

Secrets from The Bachelor: Don't believe everything you read, my faithful tubers. Especially when it comes to someone's personal spin for wanting to be on a reality show.

Jesse Palmer has said in various interviews that executive producer Mike Fleiss approached him about being on the show and that the 26-year-old footballer took a month to "ponder it over." My deep, deep insider tells me a different story.

"His people made the call," Miss Mystery says. "Actually, the producers had cast someone else but liked the idea of someone famous, so they gave it to Jesse."

It wouldn't be the first time producers pulled a last-minute switcheroo. Get a load of this scuttlebutt: Sources tell me Kelly Jo was signed on to be the second Bachelorette, but producers later decided she would be too much like a "female Bob." They fired her and gave the job to Meredith--to the deep satisfaction of now-cured insomniacs everywhere.

Meanwhile, I hear ol' Jesse is quite the heartbreaker--the kind that'll rip out your heart and feed it to you with a spoon. A production source tells me the Q-back informed his girlfriend of three years that he needed "some time to think," then "thought" himself right over to the production offices of The Bachelor. His girlfriend found out a month later that he was the next reality whore. Yep, pretty much every woman's nightmare.

Speaking of nightmares, just wait till you see what's coming up with that deliciously evil Trish--or shall we call her Trash? Miss M. describes her as "the best character [the show has] ever had," and another insider deems her "a cross between Omarosa, Simon Cowell and Richard Hatch." She doesn't get naked, but she does don a shirt that reads (I'm not kidding): "Gold digger. Like a hooker but smarter." I think I've found a new hero.

Also sounding heroic is the mole. No, not that god-awful reality show with Rudy Huxtable--I'm talking about the girlie-friend who's living among the gals and squealing their every move to her pal Jesse. From what I hear, this twist works out ten times better than producers ever could have hoped. And the girls never suspect a thing.

FORT Fan
    Such great juice. Yep, Jesse didn't sound sincere that he wanted to settle down. Who's the stud that nailed 4? I can't believe these guys are kissing 'n telling.

P.S., Trish is my kinda trash. Yummy. LOL

I always love a piece of good, juicy gossip. Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Blobsucks
    All about Jesse's bevy of booty's...I mean, bevy of beauties....by Kristin from Eonline.

Those words? "I wouldn't hold my breath." That's precisely what my insider said when I asked whether the new, hot-as-fire Bachelor, Jesse, will stay with his chosen girl.

The source also tells me that throughout the seasons, the Bachelors have had something of a running competition to see who can sleep with the most women on the show. The standing record? Four.
    I won't hold my breath either. I wonder who holds that record?! Could it be Alex?!
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, Kristin always prints good stuff...and it's always (what I recall) turned out to be true. My bets are on Bob being the #4 guy.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Here's my guess for who slept with the most girls:
    Bob - winner at 4
    Aaron - second at 3
    Andrew - probably 2 but maybe Tina Fabulous - 3 (tie with Aaron)
    Alex - ?? (didn't see show).

Obviously, with the exception of Andrew, most of the Bachelors have been on the show to:
    1. Boost their egos.
    2. Meet and sleep with hot girls.
    3. Get their 15 minutes of fame.

Andrew was the only one who actually fell in love with a girl on the show, although due to massive incompatibility and immaturity only his part, they broke up.

It is so apparent that women are much better at choosing a mate. The following couples from shows where the women chose from a group of men are still together (as of a few weeks ago): Erin and Chad from L&M2, couple from Cupid, couple from Mr. Personality, Trista and Ryan, and Meredith and Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobsucks
    .. She doesn't get naked, but she does don a shirt that reads (I'm not kidding): "Gold digger. Like a hooker but smarter." ...
    Now I really don't believe this, it is just too good to be true...
    Snark with the best
    Die like the rest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast