+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Eonline Bachelor Article

Quote Originally Posted by wm54
    Go to eonline.com and it just says Bill and Katrina hooked up even though Bill was engaged during this experience. No confirmation, just the rumor mill.

I dunno, I haven't notice any google eyes from either of them but then again I haven't been there when drinks were flying in celebration. But I do get the feeling the Katrina is upgrading from her Miami beau do the the extra exposure she is getting. Call me crazy.

BTW Bamafabulous, I dig your avatar, where do I go to see the rest of the pic?
    Bill and Katrina did not hook up. Bill is not engaged nor was he engaged at the time. Do not listen to E Online they do not know what they are talking about. Not about the Apprentice or the bachelor.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=jenoy2001]Very interesting post, Overthetop. I agree that older bachelors are better. But, I think the real heart of the problem is the completely artificial environment. The whole 25-1 ratio is totally unrealistic. It goes straight to the guys' heads. Most men (in real life) are lucky to have one girl they are very interested in, and vice versa.

With the women, they seem to really look for ones who want to settle down and marry; so far they are 2 for 2. With the men, it seems that they are more interested in ratings, which means they are looking for guys with status, money, looks, power, fame, etc. It's kind of a catch 22, because the very qualities that make a man ratings-worthy are the worst qualities for a long term marriage/commitment.

Bottom line: Let. the. women. choose!

I whole-heartedly agree with you. Even if the men are going on the show with good intentions, I think it does go their heads ( big or little, you can make the distinction). I think it boils down to how men and women are just wired differently.

From what I read/heard - that was Bob and Tina Fab was not one of the four.
    That should have read Meredith was not one of the four. (For some reason there was no edit button.)

Quote Originally Posted by tieler
    Bill and Katrina did not hook up. Bill is not engaged nor was he engaged at the time. Do not listen to E Online they do not know what they are talking about. Not about the Apprentice or the bachelor.
    That's good to hear. I know he and Miss Jen S. are together, and I would hate for more controversy following them around. They seem cute together.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

FORT Fogey
    Wasnt alex in his mid 30's and wasnt bob in his early 30's? I think when your dealing with men of any age in a situation where 25 hot girls are throwing themselves at them, its all gonna go to their heads. True they start out with the best of intentions but I doubt they ever had that many quality women interested in them at one time especially bob. The bachelorette is a much better show. Also I loved for love or money 2 and didnt like the first season that much because the guy was a dud. they should always have women doing the picking.

Exactly! I loved FLOM2 too! It's always better when the woman is doing the picking.
    And since I'm sure 95% of the viewing audience is women, doesn't it make more sense for the networks to give us 25 guys to look at - instead of only one (especially a pig like Blob)!
    Last edited by berries; 04-13-2004 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    From what I read/heard - that was Bob and Tina Fab was not one of the four.

From what I recall, Aaron went on record before the show started that he would not have sex with any of the girls and there was no rumor to the contrary.
    Well WOW... that makes Ole' Aaron a real Boy Scout.

FORT Fogey

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by berries

Exactly! I loved FLOM2 too! It's always better when the woman is doing the picking.
    And since I'm sure 95% of the viewing audience is women, doesn't it make more sense for the networks to give us 25 guys to look at - instead of only one (especially a pig like Blob)!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! the "especially a pig like bob" made me spit out my soda. that was funny as hell!

Crystal Allen

Probably Blob that slept with the four women

My guess would be that it was Blob, only because he was the only Bachelor where the women knew beforehand who he was, and therefore it was more likely that they considered that they 'knew' him prior to the show and might feel comfortable sleeping with him.

I'm positive it was Blob - the big question here is who (and when) was the fourth? We know three are Mary, KellyJo and Estella. So do you think the fourth was LeeAnne?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234