+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Motion Videos

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar

ABC Motion Videos

Here's Jesse's first video diary 4/8:

It was difficult to say goodbye to the 9 ladies. I had such a great time with all of them. I truly did mean what I said that I was extremely lucky to meet all of them. They're all amazing women. Obviously, I had to turn 9 of them away, it was very tough.

Tonight I made a HUGE mistake...I mistook Karen's name for Katie. It was the last rose, and I made a mistake. I was tired, it was late, I had all these names in my head...and I made an HONEST TO GOD mistake.Yeah, a lot of people use that same excuse when they shout out the wrong name! :rolleyes But you know what? What? I feel fine with what I did because...I can't play around in this environment...and I had to fix it. I don't have time to mess around...and act like that's the girl I wanted to get. I can't do that, I really want to get to know Karen better. I'm so, so sorry it had to happen at the expense of Katie. And you know what? What? Katie was a HUGE sport about it....I really respect her for it. It...intrigues me a little bit.

The 16 girls that remain I think are all AMAZING, to say the least. I caught myself during the Rose Ceremony [handing out roses] first saying to myself, "God, she's beautiful!" The second thing was that I felt sincere and genuine that they were there for the right reason.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I feel great about the women still here. I'm so excit----I wish I could jump on a date tomorrow! Don't you mean "jump THEM" instead, Mr. Jesse?

I have all of their faces running through my head right now. I cannot wait to see them again and continue exploring and talking with them, getting to know them better. I'm excited in sharing myself along with my tongue and gallons of spit with them. I'm so much more intrigued about getting to know them.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar

You rock, RCM! Thanks, as always, for the commentary.
    I support the right to arm bears.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Ohh Lindsey, Oh Lindsey, Oh Lindsey!!!

What guy ADMITS he calls out others women's name in *sensitive* situations?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

That was really funny.....you know what?..what?........

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    I'm so excit----I wish I could jump on a date tomorrow! Don't you mean "jump THEM" instead, Mr. Jesse?
    Well, we know Trash wants to wrap her legs around them so maybe it's meant to be .
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

2 things.....does anybody else find it out of place or rude to say what Trish did about 'her legs'?
    Anyway, are they not having Charlie do the Wednesday previews anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by TERILAM
    2 things.....does anybody else find it out of place or rude to say what Trish did about 'her legs'?
    Anyway, are they not having Charlie do the Wednesday previews anymore?
    I found her "'I have long, pretty legs" comment to be completely narcissistic!

I have no idea why Charlie is AWOL for this run of the Bachelor.

Jesse's video diary 4/15:

(Okay they have this wierd elevator muzak playing over his talking. Really, really annoying! I also threw in some visuals if you click the underlines. Enjoy!)

Tonight was very difficult for me because when I went in tonight I was very uncertain about a lot of things. I had a lot of questions in my mind that I had not yet resolved. I thought originally I would be in a more secure place tonight than I was. Like where? Jail? I thought I would have a better handle and grip on things and I found out very quickly that I didn't have it.

Jean Marie's the one woman I struggled with not giving a rose, to be honest. There's so many things about Jean Marie that I love. Here comes the token praise of her personality....I love that she's outgoing and she's fun, but she told me tonight when we talked that there hasn't been enough time.

I struggled not giving Celeste a rose tonight also. I'm very attracted to Celeste. I love the fact that she's here comes another...wait, didn't he just say this same exact thing about Jean Marie? fun and outgoing...I really believe she did like me. But again, she was held back and she was reserved and she didn't really make a move...I am at a point right now that I am realizing that time is not on my side.

I think Amber is so sweet and I could feel Amber's pain. Because you didn't get to feel her body? I feel that Amber was really uncomfortable here, and she made it very obvious, whether she knew it or not. Amber never said anything, she never was forward and outgoing. She was very quiet and seemed very intimidated by everything. And she was very passive--too passive.

In the end, I don't think Anne Catherine was here for the right reason. She told me...she was here on a risk and that her friends were the ones who kinda talked her into doing this. She wasn't sure...It was a red flag originally when I heard that the night I met her. It's been very obvious to me that she wasn't comfortable in the setting.

Tonight as I was handing out roses, I really honestly felt fine that I did not give one to Kristi. At the beginning of the night, I was going to give Kristi a rose, I was really into Kristi. As opposed to being "out of" Kristi? I'm very happy she pulled me aside and took the initiative and told me ...that she didn't think there was a future between her and I. I respect that and I appreciate her doing that...That enabled me to give one more rose to somebody that I deserved more time to get to know.

It kills me that I had to let some great women go tonight. It doesn't sit well with me...It was really hard for me to do that. It really was. Noh! Really? But on the other side, I am so happy and so excited about the 10 women that are still here...blah blah blah...and I'm happy Jenny is here...the decisions now are going to just get harder and harder Not just the decisions, Jesse m'boy, With all that hot tubbing--I'd say there will be many hard issues....and I'm going to need help. Okay, are you like, 4 years old and still need help with wiping after going #2? GROW UP!!!

I think Jenny does help me see the big picture better. She does help me find some of the so-called 'diamonds in the rough'...She made it obvious to me that Tara is someone she really likes and wants me to get to know better. That had a part in me picking Tara tonight. Every day I see these women...I'm becoming more hopeful that right woman is here. I'm becoming more hopeful that special somebody I spend the rest of my life with is in the house tonight.

Thanks for the colorful diary review. This guy is SO not ready to settle down and get married. Why is he even wasting our time?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast