+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Motion Videos

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Jesse's Video Diary 5/12

This one is a real snoozefest, peeps. I think the cue-card guy was being slow and Jesse kept repeating the same card over and over and over and over.
    It was hard for me to say goodbye to Mandy because I do have strong feelings for her. Seeing the hurt in her eyes and in her voice was painful for me. I know it was going to be difficult to do and seeing her off in the limousine was very difficult.

No regrets sending Mandy off. No second thoughts. I stuck to the plan going into tonight that I knew I wanted to follow. I am excited, I'm moving forward with two amazing women, and I can't wait.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
    The two roses I gave out are so important to me because now these women have a chance to see the people closest to me. I've had a chance ot meet their families and where they come from and what they're about. Now they have a chance to do that with me. It's just going to show myself more to them. My family means the world to me and their opinion means the world to me. I'm really excited for these women to meet my family and show my family off. I also want to show them off to my parents and my brothers. I'm interested in what their response is going to be.

***Rock a bye....and goodnight.....go to sleep little baby....***
    I don't bring a lot of women home to meet my parents. Probably because they're a lot like Trish and you may bring your laundry, but you don't bring the garbage home to the folks. :nono But I...I...I...I think Jessica and Tara are amazing women. I'm very confident that they'll do great and that they'll love both of them. That does scare me a little bit.

More blathering. Anyone need a blanket or pillow yet?
    I absolutely need my parents' approval if I were to propose to one of them. That means the world to me because one of these women, if I were to propose and spend the rest of my life with them, is going to spend a lot of time with my family. That's because you're probably going to be playing for NFL Europe and be out of the country most of the time. I don't need any complex situations and I NEED my parents' blessing.

Caffeine, double expresso, uppers?...Anyone?
    It's interesting. Tara and Jessica were both girls that Jenny really liked. Reflecting on that, it shows the value of the company you keep and why Jenny and I are such good friends. Jenny knows who I am and she knows the kind of woman I need to be with and want to be with. Her two endorsements Gawd, that sounds like a football term! ECCH!....and replaying it in the back of my mind...Jenny picked my two favorite[s]...but she didn't know that I would fall in love with both of them. And here they both are.

Start digging the grave...this diary is dead.....
    I'm hopeful that my future wife is coming home to meet my family in the next couple days. I want to believe that I really do, but I don't know that...and...but that's just me being honest, I don't know that. I have absolutely NO IDEA what this last statement meant!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

I was really excited to read this today. It meant the world to me. It's amazing.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

HUH?!?! Oh, sorry... I guess I must have dozed off a bit there!

FORT Newbie
    What? No comments about Trish barging into his date with Mandy?
    Or is he just trying to convince himself that Trish never existed and it was all just a bad dream?

LOL this guy is a big cheese head. Somebody shoot him!!! Please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    LOL this guy is a big cheese head. Somebody shoot him!!! Please!!!!
    I thought he played for the NY Giants, not the Green Bay Packers...

Lol

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Holy cow!! How did this guy ever get through college, yet alone get a degree with a double major??? What a dumbass!
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    I thought he played for the NY Giants, not the Green Bay Packers...
    If he was a Packer, he'd be worth watching... :rolleyes

...from a "Cheesehead"
    "Anyone who has a continuous smile on his face conceals a toughness that is almost frightening." - Greta Garbo

great job with the diary RCM , without your wonderfully funny insight I would have been asleep on the first sentence.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast