+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Motion Videos

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    Bwahhaaa! And I thought I was the only one secretly crushin' on Andy
    A moment of silence for his work in Pretty in Pink.

FORT Newbie
    Any new recaps after last night's show for those of us can't access the videos? Please, please??? RCM? Anyone?

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Patience, my friend, I have family that came in today and will have it up shortly!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Jesse's Video Diary 3/5

A ROYAL (blue) snoozfest here....

It was obviously the biggest Rose Ceremony yet. It was obviously the most important decision I've made up to this point. I let a great woman go tonight, and it wast tough. It was very tough.

Trish tonight was very emotional during out 1 on 1 time. She really wanted to take charge of this situation. She was nervous tonight. She was very uncomfortable. I think she had some doubts. During our 1 on 1 time, she sat me down and really let me know that she was there for the right reason, lie it was about me and her lie....She told me she adored me. lie It was pretty powerful, Boy, are you gonna be surprised next week, buddy! she got very emotional during our talk.

There wasn't a whole lot Trish could have said tonight to make me feel differently. I think by the time that I had spoken to Trish I had a feeling in my head that her and I weren't meant to be together. There wouldn't have been a lot she could have said to make me feel differently.

When I was taking the trash walking Trish out after the Rose Ceremony, I wasn't thinking a lot as to what I was going to say to her. I just thought I would be honest with her. I told her I would be a straight shooter ...no comment... since she's been honest with me, she deserved for me to be forward and honest with her. As soon as we sat down, the words just kinda came, and I just spoke what I thought.

I don't have any regrets about letting Trish go tonight. I...It's...It's....It's just what I had to do. It's just what my heart is telling me. Trish ans I aren't meant to be together and I'm sad about that because I loved her family and there are so many things about Trish I loved as well. It's not meant to be and my heart is telling me that. I'm following that tonight. I'm confident with my decision.

I'm so excited going on these exotic dates with these three women. I could not ask to be here with three greater women. I'm floored.

The fact that I get to take this to the next level is what makes it so great for me. I'm looking forward to being in some exotic locations and more intimate settings where I can find out if I could get more intimately involved with these women. Wha? Jesse, your bad grammar is showing through. Flying solo without the cue-card fella tonight? The next sentence is a doozy too-- I could date all these girls...I would totally do that in real life. Isn't this what you're dong considered 'real life'? :rolleyes What I need is to find out, is if I could spend the rest of my life with one of them.

Told ya. BORRRING!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    I could date all these girls...I would totally do that in real life.
    Somehow you make it un-boring RCM! Thanks! BTW-do you think this statement could be taken out of context? That he "would totally date all these women in real life :rolleyes at the same time?" Man-ho?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    i watch the motion vids and in my head think "what is RCM gonna say when she recaps this one?" you never let me down!
    p/s my 3 yr old loves all the smilies (his "friends"). he mimics them. it's funny to see your kid try to make his eyes pop out like !!!
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

Trish's Video Diary 5/7:

Trish's eyes look as big as UFOs. So here's the smile I've chosen for her:

I don't have any regrets. lie I really don't. lie I did have a great time. lie He's an awesome person. To me, RCM, she seems more mad at not winning than losing the man of her dreams. :rolleyes

I think for right now--it's over. It has to be over, obviously, 'cause I can't march back in there and say to him, "You made a mistake." you know? No, I don't know. I wish I could. As soon as you turn the limo around, I'll go back in, but....(long pause and shaking her head )...this is like, out of my control for right now.

He made a mistake once, you know, no, I don't know, he called out the wrong name. There was 16 of us, why can't there be 4 of us this next round? Because ABC doesn't have the bucks for 4 fantasy dates. They spent it all on Trista's wedding. :phhht

Now here is probably where a producer starts pimping her for the notion of crashing a date. Because she just previously said that it's out of her control. BASTARDS! If I had my way...(long pause and looking down at hands)...I would. I would march back in there and grab him by the hand....thrust it onto my breast and tell him my heart is beating really fast. (Hey, it worked for Estella! )

All these girls looked at me as, (sucks in breath and rolls eyes :rolleyes) "Yeah, how can we beat her down :deadhorse to make me look better?" I think was kinda there--that whole idea.

From day one, I wasn't looked at as a cool girl. I was looked at as the competition...(big eyed pause)...And not a fun place to be. It's true, but I don't make friends with weak girls. I never have.

Here's the weird thing. During all of the interview so far, the limo has been moving. Now all of a sudden, the limo is stopped.

I've always gone for what I wanted, and I've usually gotten it.

GAAAAH! I think I'm going to be ill........

RCM, love your video recap(s). Thanks for the laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    i watch the motion vids and in my head think "what is RCM gonna say when she recaps this one?" you never let me down!
    p/s my 3 yr old loves all the smilies (his "friends"). he mimics them. it's funny to see your kid try to make his eyes pop out like !!!

that melts my heart! it reminds me of when my boys were little like that. My oldest used to call elmo "elbow"

sorry for the OT
    (just for the boy)Love the dancing banana

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    He made a mistake once, you know, no, I don't know, he called out the wrong name. There was 16 of us, why can't there be 4 of us this next round? Because ABC doesn't have the bucks for 4 fantasy dates. They spent it all on Trista's wedding. :phhht

LMAO!!

Thanks! I needed that laugh on this Monday morning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast