+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Motion Videos

Thanks for doing this RCM. You extra commentary is great. I can get a real good feeling for what is being said in the videos.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Hi, I'm Andrew McCarthy from Kingdom Hospital, welcome to ABC dot com.

[REPLAY BUTTON]

[REPLAY BUTTON]

***SIGH*** what a cutie-pie that Andrew..... just one more time..

[REPLAY BUTTON]

This reads too good without the blue commentary getting in the way, so my comments are in spoiler [[ ]] form, just highlight to read.

Jesse's Ep 4 Video Diary 4/28:

It's difficult going into a Rose Ceremony not knowing how it's going to end. I've done it a couple of times already. What made this Rose Ceremony particularly difficult was that...(swallows really hard)...the roses meant I was going to meet families. So the stakes were higher and if I made a mistake, it would be costly.

Karen ultimately didn't get a rose because I was taking too great a leap of blind faith heading into the next step. Meeting family to me is too important. If I am to go into someone else's family, I want to have at least a pretty good feeling of who they are and where they're from. With Karen, it was too uncertain.

The reason I didn't give Suzie a rose tonight was that I did not see enough substance beyond all of this in the future with her.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Although she had plenty of skin to feel up.
    I cannot deny for a second that Suzie would want to make me so happy. She's so easy to please and so am I, but I hate saying this, I need more of a challenge.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Meaning, her lips may have been open, but her legs were WAAAAY closed!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Here's where the fog begins to lift.
    I was dreading that I would feel this way. I cannot help but feel that in the back of my mind right now if I made a mistake when I did not give Suzie a rose tonight. It's too late, she's already gone.

I had great 1 on 1 time with Trish and she was the instigator, she found me and took me outside and sat me down.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    She did not! YOU brought up Jenny and she practically jumped out of that handkerchief she called a top to start the damage control! DOPE!
    I just think she wanted to know that we were okay after our conversation on the last group date. I'm really impressed with Trish. I respect her openness, her confidence, and the fact that she is not afraid to show both sides of herself. Her strong or her weak.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Her top and her bottom. Her front and her back. Her two other "friends" inside of her head, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum.

All of the women, every time I speak to them, especially individually, make a small, tiny reference to Trish. It's like I'm getting these little warnings every time I speak to them.

The other women's thoughts are starting to affect me, and I'll tell you why...(looks down at hands)..... Jenny warned me that the longer I keep Trish around, the more the other women will question what it is I'm looking for. She was afraid that the longer I keep Trish around, the more they're going to realize, "What is this guy looking at? What is this guy looking for? If Trish is still here and really likes her, what the heck am I doing here?"

Now I'm afraid I'm going to scare them off. I'm afraid they're going to start questioning my sincerity.

I love the fact that I get to meet these women's families. I'm excited to find out more about each of them. I think you can learn a lot about somebody through their families. I think I'm going to get a lot more insight into these women this next week.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah, you have gun-toting, protective, pageant-proud, ashamed parents to deal with, Good Luck Big Guy!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    [QUOTE=realitycrazmom]Hi, I'm Andrew McCarthy from Kingdom Hospital, welcome to ABC dot com.

[REPLAY BUTTON]

[REPLAY BUTTON]

***SIGH*** what a cutie-pie that Andrew..... just one more time..

[COLOR=Blue][REPLAY BUTTON]

Bwahhaaa! And I thought I was the only one secretly crushin' on Andy
    Last edited by lemon_drop; 04-29-2004 at 02:03 PM.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom

The other women's thoughts are starting to affect me, and I'll tell you why...Jenny warned me that the longer I keep Trish around, the more the other women will question what it is I'm looking for. She was afraid that the longer I keep Trish around, the more they're going to realize, "What is this guy looking at? What is this guy looking for? If Trish is still here and really likes her, what the heck am I doing here?"
    Only one thing to say - DUH!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Great job as always RCM. Somehow the addition of the little smiley drives home the point that even if it was right in front of his face, he wouldn't get it. I can't believe I'm watching another disaster unfold in front of my eyes-I thought ABC learned from Blob.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Karen and Suzie's Ep 4 diary 4/30:

Karen
    I am very disappointed! I was so looking forward to coming on the show and getting to know someone who could possibly have a relationship with. It doesn't feel good. It doesn't feel good to see Trish, someone who isn't sincere, receive a rose other than me.

Suzie This comes out really fast.....get ready!
    The thing that I was thinking when I looked at him was just like, I was in disbelief. I'm just looking at him wanting to know, like you know, "What the hell happened?" And like, "What the hell are you thinking?" Like, "Why didn't you give me a rose?" And, "Why are you" so like, "all about coming home with me and meeting my family and out connection together and us being so comfortable--and you do THIS?" Maybe it's like, you know, maybe the Valley Girl talk is like, old hat for him, you know? :rolleyes

Karen
    After I didn't receive a rose, I went up to Jesse and thanked him for having me here this far. Then I told him to be careful, because there were 3 phoenomenal, amazing women left, and one that he needed to be careful of and one that was not in it for the right reasons. :phhht Okay, doesn't that add up to 5?

Suzie
    I don't know how he could have feelings for Trish and not me. We're opposite as night and day and...(shakes head)...I don't know. It's going to be so interesting to finally see, when he watches this in the end, and his reaction. I would love to be there. Well, you've got the Women Tell All show to confront him. Too bad it will be the "Rank On Trish Hour."

Karen
    Trish's T-shirt says it all that she wears around the house. It says. "GOLD DIGGERS: LIKE A HOOKER, BUT SMARTER." (grimacing) That's just wrong.

Suzie
    I do feel like Jesse misled me. Looking back at the time we spent together it was absolutely amazing. Even our 1 on 1 time tonight led me to believe I was getting a rose.

Karen
    Honestly, I am not upset. I'm disappointed that I won't get a chance to know Jesse. But I'm not mad about the situation. I'm okay. Karen on the inside---->

Suzie
    I'm in shock. I'm sad. I'm definitely disappointed. This is not what I hoped for. It's not what I expected. But there's nothing I can do about it now other than pick up the pieces and move on. Like, it's unbelievable. I don't know what he is thinking. I'd really, like, love to know the reason. I'm just beside myself right now. Better to be beside yourself than beside Jesse, don'cha think Suz?
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

RCM that was awesome! i love the smilies and your commentary! I enjoyed it very much!
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all"- anonymous

RCM. Your use of emoticons is absolutely hysterical. Thanks.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    LOL, RCM....... that little kissyface emoticon is almost perfect for Orangeena. If it was orange, it would be perfect.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Like that was like awesome RCM. I'm so like grateful you did that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast