+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ABC Motion Videos

Why is he even wasting our time?
    Pish posh. At least we get to see a bunch of fun and outgoing personalities.

Echo the thanks .

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Jesse's video diary 4/22:

(Cue -y elevator music. It's not so bow-chicka-bow as last week's diary music, but annoying all the same!)

What made tonight so special for me, was that I am so confident about my 6 decisions tonight. The 6 roses I gave out are because I know who I'm giving them to because I finally got their names straight and why I'm giving each rose out. I'm not on 'gut instinct' anymore, I'm not just taking blind leaps of faith...I'm doing it with 100% confidence.

Jess didn't get a rose tonight because...I feel like throughout the last couple of dates...I feel as though she was "over-pursuing" me...chasing me a lot. I think she may have scared me away a little bit. I kinda was running away while she was pursuing.

I did not extend Julie a rose tonight because I decided that, althought I love her personality, I decided that there isn't much past or beyond that, that really excites me. Because she's waaaay too excited all on her own! I honestly don't see myself spending the rest of my life with Julie. And quite frankly, I've woken up with my share of 'random-faced' NFL cheerleaders and all of that cheering in bed gave me hearing loss.

It was hard sending Katie home, because her and I have kinda had this odd "fatal connection" up to this point. Thank goodness you didn't introduce your pet rabbit to her! But tonight, I, I, I ma-, I made my decision that it was over. I did not have another rose to give. If I did, I may have very well given it to Katie. ***WHISTLE*** TIME OUT! :nono That is an un-original line you just used. Please refer to the manual on which lines and words you are allowed to repeat.

I've had an amazing time with Jenny so far. You see, I had the hots for her in college, and to snog on her a bit while her husband wasn't around was It's been unbelievable having her here helping me on this decision. But it's time for Jenny to go home. I have 6 women that I need to start progressing with and I need to learn more about. It was time for Jenny to go back.

I am so excited about my prospect with the remaining 6 women. I cannot wait to get on my date tomorrow. I don't know who it's with, I don't know where we're going, I don't really care, I don't even remember their names, but I am excited! I am fired up about doing it because I really, really, really, really, really yes, he really says, "really" five times! enjoy the 6 women that are still here. And I want to know them better. I can't wait to move forward. Pass GO, collect my $200, and have my "Get Out Of Jail Free" card laminated.

It is amazing...that at the end of this Rose Ceremony, I sat there looks like you were standing to me, ya dope! and made a toast with 6 unbelievable women, where a couple of weeks ago, it was 25. When I look at the 6 women and look at the 6 faces, I can see myself spending the rest of my life with all of them. Or at least one night with Trish. And there's a belief. I'm beginning to believe that my future wife is sitting downstairs right now. Where as I was hoping a few weeks ago--now I believe it.

Notice how many times Jesse says the number 6? Like he kept forgetting and they had to hold a cue-card with a big "6" on it behind the cameraman!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Jesse's video diary 4/22
    The most effective use of smilies I've seen yet...

Quote from the RCM video diary on 4/21"***WHISTLE*** TIME OUT! That is an un-original line you just used. Please refer to the manual on which lines and words you are allowed to repeat."

This is just one of my favorite lines in the video diary.

Great Job with words / pictures RCM and

GREAT re-cap, RCM!!! I love all your little comments you insert. I always picture you off to the side as Jesse is doing his little video, making your little comments!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Notice how many times Jesse says the number 6? Like he kept forgetting and they had to hold a cue-card with a big "6" on it behind the cameraman!
    Great job RCM!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he had a cue card-sort of like a playbook, or scribbled notes on his hands with magic marker. He was probably very proud of himself too for remembering his lines.

Atta boy!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I'm just surprised he didn't say "really" six times rather than 5.

Great job, RCM!
    I support the right to arm bears.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Episode 3 Video Diary 4/23:

Julie
    It's very, very hard to stand next to 9 other beautiful women and not hear your name called. Sorta snobbish to say that she's the 10th beautiful woman, don'cha think?

Katie
    When I was standing there and he was calling out the roses, I was okay. My heart was beating and I was a little nervous, but in the back of my head I was saying, "Okay, he hasn't called my name. It's okay."

Julie
    This is all one sentence and she doesn't come up for air at all!
    I'm a bit wounded from this experience because you put your heart out on the line, and you're honest, and some people take it, and love it, and some people take it and step on it.

Jessica
    I think Jesse lead me on a little by what he said on our 1 on 1 time on the group date when he said, "I haven't really gotten to talk to you, but we'll have plenty of time in the future with a lot of fun things coming up." Which of course would lead any girl to think, "Oh really? Well I'm sure that means I'm getting a rose." You Know? And so, I think he shouldn't have said that if he planned on not giving me a rose. But maybe he changed his mind.

Katie
    I don't think he got to know who exactly I am. No. As far as him giving me a chance, he tried to give a little time...but no, he didn't get to know exactly who I am.

Jessica
    He told the girls...he was very attracted to [them] or was very affectionate with a lot of them, and put his arm around them, kissed a few of them. Even though I'm a very affectionate girl and I was that way with him, he wasn't really like that with me...at all. He didn't have chemistry with me.

Julie
    I'm very surprised that Jesse was not interested in me. Just because we have so many similarities. But maybe that's not what he's looking for. He's looking for a girl completely opposite from him. Like waaay on the other side of the stadium!

Katie
    The first Rose Ceremony--I don't regret taking the rose. I had a great time. I got to go to Tahoe. I got to work at Habitat For Humanity. I got to live in a house and meet so many wonderful women and get to know them...I don't regret that at all.

Jessica
    No, I don't think I have any regrets. There was, "Oh, I wish I hadn't been so affectionate." Just a tiny one-no big whoop! But I'm a very affectionate person.

Julie
    Life goes on. And it wasn't with Jesse. My true love is out there and someday he'll find me or I'll find him. Maybe in a FORT screencap?
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Great job RCM! I haven't had a chance to watch any of those videos, so thanks a million for catching me (and everyone else) up.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Jesse's video diary 4/22:

I can see myself spending the rest of my life with all of them.
    No genius, you promised no more random faces in the morning.

I'm beginning to believe that my future wife is sitting downstairs right now. Where as I was hoping a few weeks ago--now I believe it.

Oh please, who are you trying to fool jesse?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast