+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Final 15 + 1

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh
    I really like Tara, but I think she looks a lot like Brittany Spears. Does anyone else agree?
    I think she looks more like that scary thin girl from "Passions." Anyone else see the resemblance?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Trish is a young Nina VanHorn ("Just Shoot Me") all the way around. I don't know the actress' real name, but the character is so Trish. She's a former model, she's a golddigger, she's loose with questionable morals, she's confident in the same arrogant manner, and without her the show wouldn't be HALF as entertaining! Sound like Trish?
    I have to apologize .. it was getting late last night and I don't think I read all of your post because I agree with every word!
    For some stupid reason I thought you meant they were alike in looks and I ran with it :rolleyes .. honestly I'm not a twit .. just overtired LMAO I'm going to bed now!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Wel well well , this just in . Anne- Catherine , our little francophone likes the Athletes (and the paychecks) this is her ex-fiancee Marc Choinard

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Wel well well , this just in . Anne- Catherine , our little francophone likes the Athletes (and the paychecks) this is her ex-fiancee Marc Choinard
    I hadn't heard that she had been engaged before. Not as hot as Jesse, but a keeper, nontheless- wonder who dumped who and why?

Oh, and BTW, Trish has dated an NFL player in the past- not sure who, but he played for the Falcons.

so, we have what we call "jock strap" chasers...interesting
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I think the main reason that Jesse kept Anne- Catherine is that she was from Canada and they could speak french together. It made him a little more at ease with her.....can't see any more between the two than that

FORT Fan
    some people just always assume that women who speak 'foreign' languages are intriguing... typical male! Anne-catherine is not at all attractive in my opinion....
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345