+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Final 15 + 1

that Julie annoyz me, she's too perky and believes that just because she's a cheerleeder and have that cheerleader mentality that she and jesse make the perfect couple

Trish annoys me also, now knowing that she isn't "the spy" i can't believe that she acts the way she does... i think jesse likes tall women so maybe she'll stick around

maybe Trish is a plant (ABC) also...something is extremely fake about her

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    Just wanted to say Go Kristin (K)... Don't know her, know nothing about her, but just saw this "connection" if you will when they were speaking during the first preliminary rose ceremony one on ones...

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    If Jean Marie just sits there doing nothing, she looks kind of pretty. If she laughs, her whole face got screwed up and a man's voice comes out

Mandy C seems to be many's fav. I have a feeling she is still rebounding...?

I honestly can't look at Anne C for more than five seconds without thinking: "Rod, Rod, why are you dressing like a drag queen?! Is it because Rachel dumped you?" ..

LOL and AMEN! I've been saying the first and third things to my friends since last week.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

PS: AIWANNABE - you have too much time on your hands.

I don't see Celine Dion AT ALL for Trish. That's just mean.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trish is a young Nina VanHorn ("Just Shoot Me") all the way around. I don't know the actress' real name, but the character is so Trish. She's a former model, she's a golddigger, she's loose with questionable morals, she's confident in the same arrogant manner, and without her the show wouldn't be HALF as entertaining! Sound like Trish?

Wendy Malick

I have to disagree - the only thing remotely similar is the hair.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Trish is a young Nina VanHorn ("Just Shoot Me") all the way around. I don't know the actress' real name, but the character is so Trish. She's a former model, she's a golddigger, she's loose with questionable morals, she's confident in the same arrogant manner, and without her the show wouldn't be HALF as entertaining! Sound like Trish?
    LOL! you hit that on the head... extremely self-centered. I can't wait to see that Trish makes it to the final 2. Remember Andrew took Kirsten to the final 2.. maybe this time the evil girl wins!!

As long as we are making comparisons ...

I really like Tara, but I think she looks a lot like Brittany Spears. Does anyone else agree?

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh
    I really like Tara, but I think she looks a lot like Brittany Spears. Does anyone else agree?
    I can see that. Not "a lot", but there's a slight resemblence that I noticed last week. I think it's mostly the brown eyes and blond hair combo.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Wendy Malick

I have to disagree - the only thing remotely similar is the hair.
    Yeah, I guess you're right about that. It must just be the character of her character that reminds me so much of Trish.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast