+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Final 15 + 1

Lost Cause, so happy to finally decided to join us!

Another goes out to merinnc and finley

Hope all three of you enjoy the FORT

FORT Newbie
    I told myself I wouldn't do this ( I obviously couldn't resist)...but I was Suzie's sorority sister in college and know her extremely well and I would like all of you to form your own opinion about her; however, I just want to warn you not to take her at face value. First, and foremost, she did not kick anyone's A** at the bar last year. The only reason it was an issue to begin with is because Suzie was hanging all over this girl's boyfriend (typical and not just with this girl's boyfriend), about the stalker issue (could definitely see it, but I am not sure), and finally I am positive that Suzie is the one in the screencap kissing Jesse under the waterfall. She may appear sweet and innocent, but she can get out of control and she is EXTREMELY emotional. I could write you a novel about things, but I don't want to put any more thoughts in your heads!!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Found a tidbit on Karen Lindsay from the Miss America site:

http://www.missamerica.org/competiti...Name=&GO=GO%21
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

I love love love Manyd C hope he does too!

trouble, trouble, trouble thepunkin's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Teeny]Suzie scares me....big teeth, and those freakishly intense eyes..

If the poor girl only had some eyebrows........maybe she could borrow some from Jean Marie?

Yea, NO! on Suzie, Karen, Jean Marie. Suzie is creepy! Karen is STILL possessed imo, and Jean Marie not nly does she not look like Elizabeth Hurley, but she speaks like a guy. I too am rooting for Mandy C, I predict a Trish vs. Mandy showdown for some reason. With Mandy winning, adn the one he calls "missus" If Mandy isn't going to be the "prefect" one, then it's bound to be either Tara or maybe even Kristin. Tho I don't like her at all.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by kelly1
    I told myself I wouldn't do this ( I obviously couldn't resist)...but I was Suzie's sorority sister in college and know her extremely well and I would like all of you to form your own opinion about her; however, I just want to warn you not to take her at face value. First, and foremost, she did not kick anyone's A** at the bar last year. The only reason it was an issue to begin with is because Suzie was hanging all over this girl's boyfriend (typical and not just with this girl's boyfriend), about the stalker issue (could definitely see it, but I am not sure), and finally I am positive that Suzie is the one in the screencap kissing Jesse under the waterfall. She may appear sweet and innocent, but she can get out of control and she is EXTREMELY emotional. I could write you a novel about things, but I don't want to put any more thoughts in your heads!!
    NICE!!! Gotta love the dirty gossip. She doesn't seem sweet and innocent to me... I thought "kinda psycho" from the minute I saw her pic actually. Thanks!

Those that I have picked to go as of now are: Amber, Celeste, Jessica H, Katie, Kristin and Suzie. (although I'm almost certain this will change with more analysis of the screencaps) I'm sticking with most of them, but vacillating between keeping Kristin and dropping Julie instead, not to mention whether Spygirl will stay for another round...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

FORT Newbie
    Before the show started after watching the trailers, I wasnt very impressed. Jesse seemed full of himself, but after watching the first episode, my impression changed. I think this is going to be one of the best shows yet. I like the guy, he screws up bigtime and shows how human he is and not just a showpiece. This is going to be so interesting to watch (for a change). Cant wait til next week. I think his friend will help him make the best decision and maybe for once, we'll see a outcome that we would all wish for ourselves.. Hopefully....

Thanks eny for putting all the girls together on one post.

looking forward to the next exciting episode of the Pageant Girls/Bachelor

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Some people are saying that Jean Marie looks like Elizabeth Huley. No way--I think she looks just like Selma Blair.

If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast