+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Premiere -“ Lets Put on the Eye Black”

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Newbie here. Former lurker. (My hubby thinks I'm nuts.)

Thanks for the recap. Keeps me coming back for more and more. You're all the best.

All of our spouses think we're nuts, that's why we're here, with people who understand. Welcome!

Way to go eny...nice recap - (although I must correct the "Trista award" - massage therapy and physical therapy - Trista did PT...as a fellow PT who didn't really mind Trista (up until the crazed wedding at which point she took a serious wrong turn) - wait, I'm getting sidetracked...anyway, Debbie obviously won't get her chance to massage any of Jesse's sore gluteals...)

Awesome job, with the recap...

Thanks Eny

SGH

FORT Newbie
    I know about being crazy! I finally decided to take the plunge and actually register after lurking for the last four seasons!! I RUN to my computer once the show is over! I almost enjoy this as much as the actual show's themselves!! Side note- I just love your guy's recaps of the shows... on the off chance that I may miss one, I feel like I haven't missed a beat because you guys are always saying exactly what I think while I'm watching the show! SO, I know when I miss, I will get the true feeling of the entire show!! Keep up the great work!!!

FORT Newbie
    I've lurked since the first Bachelor 'cause these posts have ended up being more interesting and more fun than the actual shows. I mean I gave up on Bob before home visits and Meredith after two shows, but was completely informed and entertained by recaps and knowledgable posters. Anyway, finally (!) I joined. It was a lucky decesion since otherwise I would have missed access.
    Anyway, that was a wordy way of saying thanks for the great recap, Eny; and I look forward to the horrors of yet another Bachelor season.

Great job eny!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Kristi- Who thinks its ok even if she’s not married in five years. I wonder if they actually explained medical school to her?

Great recap!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Jean Marie- In the ugliest bachelorette dress ever ( including Mer and that’s saying something)
    Great job, Eny!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Suzie - Who tells us she won’t let anyone get in her way , and kicked someones butt in a bar once (charming)

Could this be our "stalker"?

Great recaps. I love the editorial comments!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast