+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 2 Preview: 04/14 *Spoilers*

Episode 2 Preview: 04/14 *Spoilers*

THE 16 WOMEN JESSE WILL DATE MOVE INTO THE "LADIES' VILLA"
    AS THE COURTSHIP BEGINS, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

The Spy Is Revealed to Viewers in This Episode

"Episode 502" - Chris Harrison introduces the 16 remaining women to the "Ladies' Villa," and Jesse goes on three dates with the women, one individual date and two group dates. On the individual date, which is the result of the "first impression rose" Jesse handed out the first night, he and Trish go out for a romantic evening at the opera. The group dates include an 8-1 date to Lake Tahoe, and a 7-1 luxury camping date.

Also in this episode, the audience learns the identity of the spy when she gives her first report to Jesse about the women in the house. At the end of the episode, Jesse must narrow the field from 16 to 10, on "The Bachelor," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 14 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The 16 women who will move into the "Ladies' Villa" are:

Amber, 27, Consultant, originally from Sunriver, OR, who currently resides in San Francisco, CA

Anne-Catherine, 27, Stylist, originally from Quebec City, Canada, who currently resides in Beauport, Quebec, Canada

Celeste, 24, Production Associate, originally from Ithaca, NY, who currently resides in Los Angeles

Jean Marie, 26, Hair Stylist, originally from Gibson, NC, who currently resides in Virginia Beach, VA

Jessica B., 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA

Jessica H., 25, Attorney, originally from Pearsale, TX, who currently resides in San Antonio, TX

Julie, 24, NFL Cheerleader, who currently resides in her hometown of Sacramento, CA

Karen, 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT, who currently resides in Providence, RI

Katie, 22, LASIK Eye Consultant, originally from Scottsdale, AZ, who currently resides in Cornelius, NC

Kristy, 23, Medical Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Dearborn, MI

Mandy C., 25, Professional Soccer Player, who currently resides in her hometown of San Diego, CA

Mandy J., 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX, who currently resides in Austin, TX

Suzie, 23, Prosthetic Technician, originally from Dearborn, MI, who currently resides in Warren, MI

Tara, 23, General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK, who currently resides in Norman, OK

Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("High School Reunion") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG parental guideline.

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    Only 15 girls listed above... and the one that I don't see has been mentioned in some "other threads"... please don't investigate if you don't want the spoiler... Why would they continue making mistakes and revealing THE MOLE????????????

FORT Regular
    I don't see how this program can carry a PG rating!

Gee ABC..

Don't make it obvious. Ah oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmoore
    I don't see how this program can carry a PG rating!
    um PG is Parental Guidance(meaning the Parent has to take the responsibility of changing the channel).. and it's on at 9pm, long after the little ones hit the hay. What's the problem?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    um PG is Parental Guidance(meaning the Parent has to take the responsibility of changing the channel).. and it's on at 9pm, long after the little ones hit the hay. What's the problem?
    There isn't a problem. I was just making a comment. Movies with content like the Bachelor are usually a PG-13 rating.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmiesMojo
    Don't make it obvious. Ah oh well...
    it was obvious when they first put up the profile pics and she wasn't there. it was obvious when she didn't arrive via limo. it's obvious in that press release. The only time they tried to cover it was with the voice box and face blackouts last night. ABC
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    i can't wait for next week!! gotta set the VCR...man i wish i had TiVO!! (my husband thinks i am crazy for watching this but, who got all excited when i told him they are going to Tahoe?? my hubby's from there.)
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

abc is having a "game" with who stays and who goes, maybe the clues that are "right under your nose" might be plants?
    Last edited by mulvajo; 04-09-2004 at 12:46 AM. Reason: IMO anyway, I just am not gonna take the ovious as fact. (praying for a real reality twist for a change)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    i can't wait for next week!! gotta set the VCR...man i wish i had TiVO!! (my husband thinks i am crazy for watching this but, who got all excited when i told him they are going to Tahoe?? my hubby's from there.)
    I did! I Lake Tahoe. One of my favorite places to visit in the US. I can't wait to see where they stay.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast