+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 2 Preview: 04/14 *Spoilers*

wow. So a best first impression rose and a solo date, plus great looks, and self-confidence. no wonder the other girls hate Trish so much. Jealousy is what fuels the show.

Since this is my first Bachelor viewing experience. I've a question: Does the bachelor always give a first impression rose and is it automatic that the girl chosen gets the first solo date.

LOL. ABC is dumb sometimes. Spoiler, my ass.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie7
    wow. So a best first impression rose and a solo date, plus great looks, and self-confidence. no wonder the other girls hate Trish so much. Jealousy is what fuels the show.

Since this is my first Bachelor viewing experience. I've a question: Does the bachelor always give a first impression rose and is it automatic that the girl chosen gets the first solo date.
    Gracie7!

The 'First Impression' rose is a new thing for this installment of The Bachelor. I'm guessing that the protocol for the "single the person out" rose is for them to get some 1 on 1 time first. (The only thing Jesse was impressed with on BitshTrish is her "long, pretty legs." :rolleyes)

They had something very similar in the latest Bachelorette installment. Merideth was given a white rose to go to the guy she wanted the first solo date with. She gave it to IckRick and kicked his ass in bowling!

Hope this helps!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Gracie7!

The 'First Impression' rose is a new thing for this installment of The Bachelor. I'm guessing that the protocol for the "single the person out" rose is for them to get some 1 on 1 time first. (The only thing Jesse was impressed with on BitshTrish is her "long, pretty legs." :rolleyes)

They had something very similar in the latest Bachelorette installment. Merideth was given a white rose to go to the guy she wanted the first solo date with. She gave it to IckRick and kicked his ass in bowling!

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for the welcome and your helpful answers!

This is a great show, I'm hooked. I can't believe I missed the previous seasons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12