+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Would you have stayed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    I would have stayed and thought of it as a vacation, and then cause as much chaos as possible, make stories up, threaten suicide, throw up on the couch, drink too much, fart etc.
    I don't think I'd do the threaten suicide part, but I do think I would have stayed, (mini vacation) at least you'd get to hang out, see where the real chosen ones get to stay, get to know the girls, drink, throw up on the couch or maybe on Karen. I still can't figure out what he saw in her (Karen). Her mouth is just darn right weird looking!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    *Wonders if that purply/blue dress would be such a good choice for the Speedster*

I could make it work. It would highlight my chocolate brown eyes.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

u wish u could b me
    did anybody even see jesse's face when katie walked up their.For someone that called the wrong lady he seemed awfullt calm

Not impressed with Jesse and ABC's actions

I can understand making a mistake, but there was no need to bring Katie down. I sure hope Katie is the spy 'coz that is the only way it would make it okay. I wouldn't want to stick around if a guy isn't really interested in me, but then again there's a possibility he may change his tune.
    Katie is and behaved young, but I think she is much more beautiful than Karen.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I think it was FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. Jesse needed to give out another rose because the mole took up 1. This drama could have been handled better by just having Jesse say he couldn't make up his mind and will give out 16 instead of 15. Meredith did it, why couldn't he? And why didn't RoboChris suggest it? C'mon. Also, poor Katie. I felt bad for her. I don't think I would have stayed, but like everyone else said, it's hard to say how you would react when blindsided like that. And Trish? Meh

Hi! Does anyone else think that the whole mistake was a set-up? By calling out an extra name, he then is allowed to keep the 15 girls the Bachelor is usually allowed to choose PLUS the MOLE. If he hadn't made the mistake, he would've only had 14 "real" choices...
    What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.~Pearl Bailey

I'm sure someone on this board said last time, that the bachelor/ette makes up a list before the ceremony, and then is cued one by one to hand out each rose. So, how does the mistake happen with that? He wrote down the wrong name?

Trouble in little shoes LawVixen's Avatar
    All I know is that I felt really bad for her. She actually seemed very genuine and nice compared to some of the other girls. I think that that first night is the most difficult because you have such a short time to try to let him know about you and then some other girl comes along and butts in. (Plus, she's brunette and I get confused with all the blonde girls...they all look the same to me.) At that point I think its mostly based on physical attraction. Even though I think you'd have to be aggressive, a lot of the overly aggressive girls really irritate me.

She was so cute. Did you see that when he came back and said he gave it to her by mistake that she instantly stepped forward in an effort to give it back? It was almost like she was apologizing for having it.

I for one am glad she stayed and hope she gets a fair chance.

P.S. Does anyone else think that she looks a little like Liv Tyler or is it just me?

FORT Fan
    I think she's cute and handled the situation much better than I would have. If Jesse was so taken with Karen why did he wait til the last rose to call her (wrong) name??

The more I think about it the more I agree with the "made up" theory so he could have 15 girls plus the mole. I don't think Katie is the mole, and I feel bad for her. If I were her I would have left.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread