+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why I Don't Like the Idea of a Mole

It seems they do tell the girls about the mole in the next episode. I suspect she's only around for 1 more, and then out when they go down to 6. But who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    Who knows? This Jesse-Trish thing reminds me of Andrew-Kirsten thing from B3.
    Andrew knew everybody hated Kirsten and his friends told him that, but he was obsessed, until his brother dropped "BF Bill bomb" on him, with the help from producers.

It seemed Trish did the same thing on Jesse. Will the mole do her job? That's what she is for. 35 guys is a serious number...much more serious than a BF, I would say.
    I agree Maxima, also the Blob/Leeann thing to a lesser degree.

I hope Jesse's friend is loyal and honest and I don't think she will try to scupper anyone for the sake of it, she has their lasting friendship outside of the show to consider.
    I look forward to the Bachelor actually finding out some home truths from someone whose opinion he will not brush aside because he thinks she is just being bitchy about an opponent.
    "That's Numberwang!"

and what else was it- she stopped keeping track, or lost count at 35...

Sorry but I think how many guys Trish has slept with is a total non-issue.
    She's 28.. if she became sexually active at 18 (which is relatively late by today's standards) she would have had 3.5 partners per year. really what's the big deal?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    She's 28.. if she became sexually active at 18 (which is relatively late by today's standards) she would have had 3.5 partners per year. really what's the big deal?
    I think part of the problem with the # of partners she has is the "ho" factor. Not to mention that Jesse is a "good christian". There was an article about it a couple weeks ago in People or Better Homes and Garden or Sports Illustrated. I get them confused all the time. Plus, the quote from the mole telling him "you're against divorce and she's probably caused one". That's pretty harsh.

Oh yeah, the Kirsten thing on the andrew show was edited very poorly to lead us to believe that he was smitten with Kirsten until his brother informed him of the BF factor. The good vs. evil shtick only works once. THey have to play another angle or we'd all get bored.

It's kind of like knowing who ever they edit better, go the opposite way. We all know this to be true, but yet we still wish for the opposite outcome.

Oh I totally agree with the married man thing that is a definite NO-NO!! She seems to be katty, bitchy, condescending and manipulative, I certainly didn't mean to be sticking up for her in the least. I just don't think her sexual history is all that unique .. ask Jesse how many partners he's had I bet it eclipses Trish's.
    Sexual history should really be filed under "Things we really don't need to know"
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

well 3.5 a year isn't so bad- you are right there

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    But wouldn't you have expected her to be in a serious monogamous relationship that lasted more than 4 months.
    She was engaged at some point in her past as well- you would think that would take a year out at least- so that would bump it down from 10 years and up the average a bit.
    Also the whole married man thing is icky.
    And there is the whole preview thing of Jesse saying how he is anti-onenightstands.

Andrew's friends and all the girls told him what a skank Kirsten was and she STILL made to the Final 2. I'm not sure to this day if he would have picked Jen if his brother hadn't talked to him that night about Bill. So, although the mole might tell Jesse what she thinks and what she heard, I still think he'll use his own judgement. But I've got to say, dating married men makes you scum in my book.

I just want to say that most of you here are way too judgmental. In live in the NYC area and i bet it you took a poll here you'd find that the majority of guys here (I am a male, btw) have had 35 or more sexual partners by the age of 28. Hell, I've probably had 10 times that amount and I'm still under 40!

Also, I have willingly (and foolishly) been involved with a married man before. The fact that he was really gay and had no business being married to a woman makes no difference. It was the wrong thing to do and I will always regret it. However, just like Trish, I believe I should have a fair chance at future happiness. Aren't we allowed to learn from our mistakes?

I actually do share the opinion that Trish is a stank though, because being a promiscuous home-wrecker is nothing to be proud of.

I am pro mole as well. This isn't the norm in the dating realm and in real life a guy would eventually hear things about his potential girl if she had a "reputation" and things like that. Since these girls are from all over he doesn't have that luxury. I love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast