+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Jesse Really "Ready to Settle Down"?

FORT Fan

Is Jesse Really "Ready to Settle Down"?

I don't know but I guess the Bachelor/Adam Returns made me skeptical about this "I'm ready to settledown" business and so somehow I found Jesse's desire to have kids, etc. lacked depth. Did anyone else notice that? Maybe it's what you gotta do to get on the show and hook up with all these super babes cuz you know the producers want to see a marriage proposal in the end. Any thoughts?

I read in the diary that he thought the girls were so beautiful, and he would talk to them, hardly paying attention to what they said, because they were so beautiful.

Real mature.

I just noticed the way he was looking at the girls, seems kind of superficial to me.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    I was quite skeptical about this guy before the show, given he's only 25 and an athlete, but I actually thought his desire to settle down and have children was sincere, and I found him to be more genuine that most of the Bachelors have been. I think any 25 year old guy that willingly mentions children is serious about the intent. Otherwise, they can't get the word across their lips. I'm guessing that a lot of his teammates are married with children (Tiki is ), and given how close-knit they all must be, I think this is something Jesse really wants.

I also think ABC worked hard to try to find a Bachelor serious about settling down this time, given it's awful track record and the Blob fiasco.
    I support the right to arm bears.

I am skeptical that he is ready to settle down/ find true love .......as the track record of the previous Bachelor's hasn't been good. The guy's say what is love?--I'd rather kiss them all again and again........ :phhht
    I like to believe in fairytales but I'm not convinced yet. :rolleyes

After Blob I was always be skeptical. This guy could turn out like him or not, but I am hoping for the best

I actually dug the show. I'll admit, the few articles I read prior to the show left me with the idea he was just there to gain exposure. But after last night's show, I actually started liking the guy. I liked how he handled the "most dramatic rose ceremony ever" (which in my opinion really was!!).

I can see this show bringing the ratings back up. Looks like I'm sucked in for this "amazing journey".
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Newbie

saw this in Page Six's Sightings (NY Post)

I saw this today on NYpost in Page Six under sightings for 4/8:

Maybe there isnít a good outcome afterall:

GIANTS tight end Jeremy Shockey and backup QB Jesse Palmer at the Squeeze strip club in Hoboken

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_81
    I saw this today on NYpost in Page Six under sightings for 4/8:

Maybe there isnít a good outcome afterall:

GIANTS tight end Jeremy Shockey and backup QB Jesse Palmer at the Squeeze strip club in Hoboken
    Well well well! Now we know why he likes Trish so much! JUST SAY HO!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_81
    Maybe it was a bachelor party, his or someone elses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast