+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Jesse Really "Ready to Settle Down"?

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    [QUOTE=snoopy]
    Quote Originally Posted by I don't think any sane guy would think of Trish as long-term relationship material. So her presence has me leaning toward the Bob approach.[/QUOTE
    I think you just nailed it!
    We're talking guys here. I'm a woman - and I've seen soooooo many guys go for "Trish - types". And, Jesse may talk the talk about marriage, etc. - but he's 25 and full of hormones. Personally - I don't think the boy's ready to settle down.

I don't think Jesse is really ready to settle down yet. He is probably using the show to get more publicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle
    I don't think Jesse is really ready to settle down yet. He is probably using the show to get more publicity.
    It may not even be the publicity so much - he's got a group of hot women vying for his attention. Every 25 year old man's dream! There's already been a precedent set that he doesn't have to propose or really "commit", so all he has to say is the right B.S. about wanting to settle down and he's golden.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie
    We're talking guys here. I'm a woman - and I've seen soooooo many guys go for "Trish - types". And, Jesse may talk the talk about marriage, etc. - but he's 25 and full of hormones. Personally - I don't think the boy's ready to settle down.
    I can definitely understand this take on Jesse...remember how Adam was supposedly all about settling down and really ready to have children with whom to coach Little League baseball and he opted instead for whatshername. I think Jesse may be another example of talking the talk but tripping when he tries to walk the walk.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I can definitely understand this take on Jesse...remember how Adam was supposedly all about settling down and really ready to have children with whom to coach Little League baseball and he opted instead for whatshername. I think Jesse may be another example of talking the talk but tripping when he tries to walk the walk.
    Kinda off topic, but I lost interest in Adam when he put the women through the bull fighting, snowboarding and the football game (how TOTALLY romantic!) - good grief Adam, if you wanted to find another guy to settle down with, why are you putting all of the women through that stuff? Or, did you just want to see how much they'd take to have you?
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Regular

Is Jesse being honest?

I have no doubt that Jesse wants to get married. But I'm suspicious as to the reason. Does anyone agree that it's possible that he's not 100 per cent straight? I thought there were a few indications he isn't, and the only person I talked to about the show said her brother, who is gay, also believes that Jesse is not straight. Wishful thinking? maybe. Kenney

No, sorry, I think he is completely straight, he is not having any problems not only being attracted tot he girls, but with all the hot tube scenes and whatnot, he is def into women.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular

The Spy

Didn't the spy, Jesse's friend, tell him in one of the previews of next week that if he chose one of the girls (Trish?) that she could not be his friend? That's exerting a lot of control, rather than just looking out for his best interest. Almost like she's shopping for a best friend so they can be a (social) foursome. Kenney

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    If Andrew Firestone is straight, then this guy is.

Goodnight ... I temporarily forgot his name.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Straight, but not really intending to get married.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast