+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Jesse Really "Ready to Settle Down"?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_81
    I saw this today on NYpost in Page Six under sightings for 4/8:

Maybe there isnít a good outcome afterall:

GIANTS tight end Jeremy Shockey and backup QB Jesse Palmer at the Squeeze strip club in Hoboken
    Ohhh that's right, married men or soon to be married men never go to strip clubs. Besides he isn't married yet sooooo...he can still do what he wants.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Newbie
    Ok- just reporting what I read. And this might just be some publicity stunt to get folks talking (which it did). I think Jesse is hot and seems to be a down-to-earth, sincere person. I do find it odd (if it's true) that he'd be out at a stripclub so close to the premiere of the show (what with the show's premise for him to find the woman who he's going to spend the rest of his life with)... To be out at a strip club so near the ending of the taping of this process (if he supposedly found someone to get engaged to) is fishy and doesn't bode well for a Meredith/Ian type of outcome. But hey, I'll still watch and drool over Jesse and laugh at the women falling all over him like everyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky_81
    Ok- just reporting what I read. And this might just be some publicity stunt to get folks talking (which it did). I think Jesse is hot and seems to be a down-to-earth, sincere person. I do find it odd (if it's true) that he'd be out at a stripclub so close to the premiere of the show (what with the show's premise for him to find the woman who he's going to spend the rest of his life with)... To be out at a strip club so near the ending of the taping of this process (if he supposedly found someone to get engaged to) is fishy and doesn't bode well for a Meredith/Ian type of outcome. But hey, I'll still watch and drool over Jesse and laugh at the women falling all over him like everyone else!
    I wonder about this kind of gossip...I remember there was a rumor out about Jen of Bach 3 that she hooked up with Mark McGrath after a concert, never confirmed. I am still a little guarded about how sincere Jesse is about the whole process, since there seems to be more gossip surfacing about his past history....or alot of angry ex-girlfriends.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie
    i am a newbie posting but i frequently lurk here, when i read that about jesse at the strip club, i laughed.
    Coincidentally, i was at the same bar as Jesse and his "posse" were after the show Wed night, he had a "get together" at his apartment and then went to a local bar he frequents, he was with a group of about 10. He looked very handsome and happy, there were a couple girls in the group mostly guys, but overall the bar was quite empty, like i said he frequents this bar alot so no commotion was really made about him being there, he and some others in his group did leave around 1245, where they headed, i have no idea but this strip club thing could be possible, my only hesitation to believe it is bc Jeremy Shockey wasnt one of the people that were even at the bar with him that night, granted he couldve met him later but, just my $.02. on my jesse sighting!

You are a lucky girl, HG! Please keep us up to date on any Jesse sightings- I am dying to know if he is the real deal or just a typical testosterone driven athlete who lacks the ability to say no.

Since he's only 25, maybe he wants a long engagement to make sure things have a better chance of working out.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Well, next week, according to the previews, the mole will tell him that Trish has gone horizontal with more than 35 men, including married ones. And the previews also pretty clearly show that Trish is at least final-four material, if not a finalist.

I don't think any sane guy would think of Trish as long-term relationship material. So her presence has me leaning toward the Bob approach.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Regular
    Something about Jesse reminds me of Gaston...
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well he didn't apply , it was offered to him through his agent . From the E online story posted here , it's said he mulled it over for a month. It wasn't like he sat down one day and said gee I'm so lonesome .Pro athletes get a well deserved bad rap. They hang with a pretty tough sleezy crowd.
    Trash's accomplishments may admired by him in some warped way.
    Last edited by eny; 04-10-2004 at 01:27 PM.

[QUOTE= I don't think any sane guy would think of Trish as long-term relationship material. So her presence has me leaning toward the Bob approach.[/QUOTE]
    I think you just nailed it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast